~Chapter Fifty-One~

"(y/n), Princess, you need to wake up." I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes, to come face to face with Damien.

"Why? Why do I have to wake up?" I asked.

"Dinner's ready." Damien said.

My stomach growled, telling me that I was hungry. I sighed, before sitting up.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said.

"Okay." Damien said, before leaving my room.

I then got out of bed, brushed out my bed-head, and headed towards the dining room.

When I entered, I found Damien, Hunter, Lyle, and Cameron waiting for me. On the table was a beautifully-prepared (Meal you like).

"Hunter, this looks amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Glad you think so." Hunter said.

"You going to sit, Princess?" Damien asked.

"Princess?" Cameron asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah. It's my nickname for (y/n)." Damien said.

"Oh, are we giving (y/n) nicknames?! I want to do that too! (y/n), can I call you Cupcake?!" Lyle asked.

"Lyle, you can't give (y/n) a nickname!" Damien said.

"Why not?" Lyle said, while pouting.

"Because-"

"Guys!" I shouted, shutting everyone up.

They all turned to me.

"Listen, I can't control whether or not you call me by a nickname. And, why should you care if someone else calls me by a nickname? Look; the point I'm trying to get across is that you don't need to fight. In fact, I hate it when you fight. So, please, don't fight. Can't we all just get along?" I asked.

Cameron, Damien, and Lyle hung their heads.

I sighed.

"This isn't meant to make you feel down. So, lift your heads, and smile!" I said, before smiling.

They all lifted their heads, smiling. Lyle, the happy smile; Hunter, the small but sweet smile; Damien, the smirk; Cameron, the handsome smile.

Wait... Handsome!?

"Well, I'm starving! Let's eat!" I said, before sitting down.

We then all started putting food on our plates, and digging in.

After we had finished the meal, we all decided to watch some TV. When we were all seated, we turned on the TV. The first thing that showed up was the news. The camera was showing an ambulance, and people taking a young teen into the ambulance.

"Ugh! I hate news! Let's-"

"Wait... Is that Henry!?" I asked, scared.

As if the camera-man could hear me, the camera then zoomed in, to show the victim. The black hair... Green eyes... It really is... Henry.

I listened to the news lady explain how this 'young boy' was hit by a speeding car, had lots of injures, but still alive.

I can't believe it... Henry... He... Was hit by a car...

I quickly burst into tears. All my remaining brothers tried to comfort me, but nothing worked.

"C-Cameron... Can we go v-visit Henry?" I asked.

"Sure." Cameron said.

"Then l-let's go..." I said, struggling to stand up.

My brothers and I quickly got into Damien's car (Since it was larger than Cameron's), and we headed to the nearby hospital.

... Henry, please be okay...

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=