~Chapter Thirty-Five~

How could I let Lyle drag me into this? I'm currently in the middle of the floor, with a knife stabbed in my neck. Some 'blood' was on my clothes, and Lyle was going to play the innocent bystander.

"You ready?" Lyle asked.

"...Sure..."

"Okay." 

Lyle took in a deep breath.

"(y/n)! No! It can't be!" Lyle shouted, while real fresh tears fell down his face.

How he can do that... I don't know...

Everyone was in the hallway so fast.

Hunter looked unconvinced, Henry looked upset, Cameron looked mad, and Damien was nowhere to be seen.

Must still be at practice...

"Lyle, what happened?" Henry asked.

"I don't know. I just found her like this."

"Lyle, you idiot! Why didn't you protect her!" Cameron said, venom practically falling with each of his words.

"I..."

"Guys, this is just a prank." Hunter calmly said.

"No! It's not!" Lyle defended.

How could Hunter figure it out?

"Watch." Hunter said, while kneeling next to me, avoiding the blood.

What is he going to do?

I then burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Hunter was tickling me!

"See? If she was really dying, she couldn't be laughing like this." Hunter explained.

Hunter then stopped tickling me, allowing me to breath.

"Lyle..." Henry and Cameron both said, in demonic tones.

Crap, Lyle's screwed.

Henry and Cameron then chased Lyle around.

Poor Lyle....

I turned to Hunter, as I sat up.

"How'd you figure it out?" I asked.

"Your heartbeat... It wasn't going at the pace that an injured person's heartbeat would go. Also, the blood still wasn't flowing. With an 'injury' like that, the blood would still be flowing." Hunter explained.

Wow, Hunter's so observant.

"impressive."

"Thanks. You might want to get that outfit cleaned." Hunter said, while helped me up.

"True. Well, these are Lyle's clothes."

"Oh..."

I then went to go get changed out of the 'bloody' clothes.

When I was all cleaned up, I entered Lyle's room, to put his clothes in his laundry basket.

Lyle's room... Is very messy.

Clothes were thrown across the floor. Trash surrounded the trash can. And, his bed was the worst of them all. How can Lyle sleep on that bed?!

I quickly put the clothes down, and left.

After a while, I realized how hungry I was. So, I headed out of the hallway, and, headed into the kitchen.

I found Damien.