~Chapter Fifty-Nine~

When we got home, Damien insisted that he didn't need help to take Henry to his room, so I went to look for my other brothers.

For some reason, I couldn't find Lyle or Hunter. Might as well check in on Cameron then.

I eventually found Cameron in his room, punching a punching bag that I never noticed. Perhaps he had had it in a closet and just never pulled it out...?

"Hello, Cameron." I said.

Cameron stopped, and turned to me.

"Hello, (y/n). Need anything?" Cameron asked.

"Nah, just checking in. Say, do you know where Lyle and Hunter are? I can't find them anywhere." I asked.

"Lyle ran off as soon as we got home. Not sure why. As for Hunter... He never came home." Cameron explained.

"I see." I said.

"Why do you want to know?" Cameron asked.

"Just curious." I said.

"Okay."

"So... What's for dinner?" I asked.

"We're just ordering a pizza." Cameron said.

"Okay. Can you make sure to get (Favorite Pizza)?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Thanks!" I said.

"No problem." Cameron said.

Then, the awkward silence began. Just great...

"Well, I'll let you continue your... Thing." I said, trying to break the silence.

"Okay. I'll order dinner around seven." Cameron said.

"Then I'll make sure to be here to eat at seven." I said, before leaving.

I then went to check in on Henry. He was sleeping peacefully. I still don't know why he got so worked up at lunch. I wonder what would've happened if the murder hadn't of happened.

I then realized something. I never had lunch! No wonder I'm starving! So, I raced towards the kitchen, only to find a note on the fridge. It was addressed to me.

Dear (y/n),

I have an awesome surprise for you! Can you please wait to eat until I show you the surprise? I promise that I'll make it worth your while.

Love, Lyle.

P.S-Don't tell anyone else, okay? This has to stay our little secret.

Okay... Why would Lyle not want me to tell anyone else? How odd.... Might as well follow the instructions, and see what surprise is in for me today.

So, I put the note in my pocket, and headed to the main living area, to waste my life away.

After a while, around four-pm, I heard our front door open. I turned, to see Lyle.

"You ready for your surprise?" Lyle asked.

"Yes! I'm starving!" I exclaimed, as I stood up, and put my (Shoes) on.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to fill your stomach soon enough. Just follow me!" Lyle said, while opening the front door.

"Thanks." I said, as I walked outside.

Lyle followed after me.

"So, where are we headed?" I asked.

"To a nearby park." Lyle said, as we turned right, after getting to the end of our driveway.

"And, what's the surprise?" I asked.

"Can't say. But, I can say that there's more than one surprise." Lyle said.

"Ooh, I can't wait!" I said, with excitement.

For about twenty minutes, we just talked as we walked. My legs were starting to get tired and weak from lack of food.

Lyle must've noticed this, because he asked if I was okay.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Just hungry." I said.

"Good thing we're almost there then." Lyle said.

We soon arrived at the park. Everything about the park was absolutely stunning, and well taken care of.

"Now's where you have to close your eyes." Lyle said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just trust me. Please, Cupcake." Lyle said, with large puppy-dog eyes.

I sighed.

"Fine." I said, while closing my eyes.

"Great!" Lyle said, before grabbing my hand, and quickly leading me to someplace.

Soon, Lyle stopped, and so did I.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes." I heard Lyle say.

So, I opened my eyes, to see a beautiful picnic. But, best of all, was Kyra, tied to a nearby tree, yipping in excitement.

"Lyle... You... Kyra..." I stuttered, unsure about what to say.

"I know how much you loved Kyra, so I searched for days just to find her. And, today, I finally found her." Lyle said.

"Lyle..." Was all that I could say.

"You don't need to say anything, or even thank me. I did this from the greatness of my heart. Because, (y/n)... I think you're the most special, beautiful, amazing creature to walk the Earth. I'll do anything to preserve your wonderful smile. This picnic... Finding Kyra... It's my heart trying to show you how much I love you." Lyle said, with a large blush, but very serious.

I could tell Lyle meant every word that he just said.

Well, it's official. All my brothers are in love with me. This is too much to take in.

"Lyle, I'm flattered, and very great-full. But, I'm not ready to make a decision yet." I said.

"It's alright, I understand. I'll wait eternity for you." Lyle said, before pulling me in for a kiss.

I didn't fight the kiss; in fact, I embraced it, just like with all my brother's kisses.

"Now," Lyle said, as we pulled apart, "shall we eat?"

I nodded. 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=