Grandchildren, Godparents, and Names (age 25)

A/N: Okay, I know that the ages/birthdays are inaccurate but I'm awful at math. 

It was going to be a year of pure hell. Well, at least according to Harry, Ron, and Colin. Why, you might ask? Well, it might have something to do with the fact that Ginny Potter, Lauren Creevey, and Hermione Weasley were all pregnant at the same time. The men were considering moving to Australia. They weren't sure who had it worse. Ginny's temper when she was pregnant was like a bar of soap in the shower. It's fine until you drop it and then you can't get a hold of it until after you slip and fall on your face. Harry had to deal with that, and his son James, who was beginning the terrible twos. Hermione was a ball of emotion when she was expecting. She would cry at the drop of a hat. So Ron had to deal with a wife that went through 46 boxes of tissues a day. Lauren was a combination of both. She had started out a little emotional, but now the short temper was there. After she snapped the first time, Sirius announced that he would stay away until after she had given birth. Colin had to deal with that, but on top of it, she had a knife and was expecting twins. The husbands were considering hanging themselves by month five, or at least slamming their heads through a wall. 

Dinner was always a crazy event in the Weasley house, but this time, the whole family would be there. Molly Weasley had decided to host a dinner party, for her entire family. That meant that all of her children, their spouses, and their children, would be attending. The final guest list included Bill and Fleur and their children - 4 year-old Victorite, 1 year-old Dominque, and 11 month-old Louis, Charlie, Percy and his wife Audrey, George and Angelica and their children - 2 year-old Fred and 1 year-old Roxanne, Ron and Hermione, Ginny and Harry and their 2 year-old son James, Lauren and Colin, Neville and Luna and their children - 3 year-old Frank and 2 year-old Clarice, Remus and Tonks and their 5 year-old son Teddy, and Sirius. AKA, 9 children, 3 -possibly four if Molly's suspicions about Audrey were correct- pregnant women, 4 daughter-in-law, 2 sons-in-law, 3 adopted adults, (Harry, Lauren and Neville) and 6 of Molly's actual children, 29 people in total. It was going to be crazy. Molly wondered if they would even all fit around the table.

They didn't. A nine-month pregnant Hermione gladly sat on the couch for the entire evening, while an un-comfortable practically eight-month pregnant Ginny sat in an armchair. Lauren, who was only five months along, sat at the table. The dinner had been wonderful, up until dessert. Because it was during dessert that Ginny Potter went into labor a month early.

Several hours later...

Ron, George, Charlie, Lauren, Colin, Molly, and Sirius were waiting anxiously in the waiting room. Lauren was pacing, despite Colin's protests that she should sit down. Finally, Harry came into the room and everyone jumped to their feet and stared, awaiting the news. Harry took a deep breath. 

"It's a boy. And he's just fine." he announced. Molly Weasley collapsed into her chair in relief as Sirius and the Weasley boys let out a cheer. Lauren ran over and hugged Harry. 

"Does he have a name?" she asked. Harry nodded. 

"His name is Albus Severus Potter." he declared. The cheering stopped as they all stared at him. 

"You named your son." Lauren began "After SNIVELLUS!?!?!?!" Colin rushed over and grabbed Lauren, preventing her from punching Harry in the face. The look on Sirius's face was priceless. He looked as if someone had told him that button sized people existed and they lived off of unicorn farts. 

"I had my reasons." Harry said defensively, ignoring their faces.

A few weeks later, another member joined the Weasley family. Rose Granger-Weasley, a beautiful little girl with curly red hair was born. Bill, Neville, and George joked about how attached Ron was to the baby. Colin didn't get it. 

"Just you wait, mate," Bill assured him. "The day you get a daughter, you'll understand."

Sure enough, a few months later, Colin understood the jokes. He and Lauren now had twins, a boy and a girl. The boy looked a lot like Colin, with is sandy hair and face shape, but he had his mom's thin cheeks and nose. His eyes were a darker shade of blue than Lauren's but they still resembled hers. The girl, was practically a copy of Lauren. From her face to her blond hair. The only differences were that her hair didn't have brown streaks like Lauren's and her eyes were brown like Colin's. They were perfect, the couple agreed. 

A few days later...

Lauren sat on a couch in Sirius's house, holding her little boy on her lap. Molly Weasley was holding the girl. Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, George, Luna, Remus, Tonks, and Marian all sat around the room, exclaiming at the twins, Albus, Rose, James, Clarice, and Teddy. "What did you decide to name them?" Marian asked. Lauren glanced at Colin and he grinned at her. 

"We named them after my parents," Lauren began. "So," she continued. "This little guy, is Sirius Remus Black-Creevey after my fathers, and that little one is Anna Molly Black-Creevey after my mothers." Molly Weasley's eyes filled. Sirius stood there frozen in shock. 

"You named him after me?" he said in disbelief. Lauren nodded. Remus had never looked prouder. 

"Who's going to be there Godparents?" Luna questioned. 

"Well," Colin began. "We were thinking of having Marian and George for Anna and Ron and Ginny for Sirius." 

"How are we going to tell each other apart?" Sirius wondered. 

"I guess we'll just have to call you Padfoot." Lauren suggested.  He nodded. 

"Well," George started, and Ron and Ginny nodded. "If they are going to be our godchildren, and Sirius, Mum, and Remus's grandchildren, and Harry, Ron, Charlie, Mine, Ginny, and Hermione's niece and nephew, then these are going to be the most spoiled children in the Wizarding world." he declared. Lauren grinned. 

"And by far the best pranksters." she predicted.