Sirius [A.E.] (age 13)

A/N: Let the alternate endings begin! Let me know if there are any parts you want to see a different ending too. Just comment the name of the part and I'll dedicate the A.E. to you!

P.S. This will be partially the same the original...

"GIVE HER HELL FROM US PEEVES!" the Weasley twins shouted as they flew away from Hogwarts. All the students were cheering as loud as they could, except for two. Lauren frowned at the twist in her stomach. Something bad was going to happen soon. Something really, really, bad. Harry was also silent. As he sank to the ground Lauren turned to see him. 

"Harry," she whispered. She crouched down next to him as his eyes widened in fear. Lauren could tell that it was Voldemort. He was making Harry see something. Something bad. Maybe it was the very same thing that was making Lauren's stomach do a gymnastic routine. Finally he spoke. One word. One word that stopped Lauren's instincts. One word that drained the blood from her face and caused her heart to stop. One word that frightened her, the first thing she'd ever been truly scared of. 

"Sirius." Harry whispered.

Later.....

"You must be joking." Hermione insisted. Lauren laughed anxiously. 

"No," she retorted. "You must be joking if you think we're not going to go after him." 

"It could be a trap." Hermione explained. 

"And if it isn't?" Harry questioned. "He could die, Hermione. I can't let that happen." Lauren nodded in agreement. 

"Sirius is the closest thing to a blood relative wither of us are going to get, and you expect us to sit back and relax because you think it might be a trap? Not happening. Not while I'm alive." she declared. 

"We're going after him." Harry announced. "Anyone who wants to come is welcome."

The Department of Mysteries....

Harry, Lauren, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna tightened their circle. The Death Eaters had surrounded them and Lucius Malfoy was trying to persuade Harry to hand over the prophecy. Then, a familiar laugh came from behind Lucius, and another Death Eater appeared. Next to Lauren, Neville stiffened. 

"Bellatrix Lestrange." he said. She laughed. 

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" she cackled. 

"Better now that they're about to be avenged." he replied, holding up his wand. Lauren shot out a hand and stopped him. 

"Don't." she whispered. Bellatrix's eyes widened and her evil grin grew. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my dear cousin's little brat." she said. "I look forward to watching him cry over your dead corpse." All seven of them immediately turned their wands on Bellatrix. 

"I think you will find that will be easier said than done." Hermione offered. Bellatrix laughed again. 

"Now!" Harry shouted, and the seven yelled 

"Stupefy!" at the Death Eaters before sprinting down the rows of prophecies. They ran until the Death Eaters caught up. But when Ginny's reducto spell caused the whole room to start collapsing, they sprinted through the door and fell.

They hit the ground with a thud. Harry stood up and saw an archway in the middle of the room, on a platform. Voices were coming from the arch, but he didn't know what they were saying. He looked up and told the others to get behind him. Then, the Death Eaters attacked. They were thrown to the ground and Harry's friends were grabbed, so when he stood up, they all had a Death Eater with a wand pointed at their throats.