Two

I can hear howling and growling and other sounds with it. Whining of wolves and the smell of blood is everywhere and my blood with it. I still try to walk wobbly towards the sounds of war. I don't know why I am still trying. If I just choose a place to rest I will die soon enough. Still I keep wondering through the woods I have never been in before.

I stop walking and hide behind a bush when I see what is happening not far from where I am standing. Five wolves are fighting and I have no idea who is who.

I just take a big way around them and keep walking.The goddess only knows what they are fighting for and why I am making my way through the woods towards nowhere.

The fight goes on for hours and hours. At least that is what it feels like. I can't take the pain anymore and lay down right behind a tree. I feel myself doze off and I let the darkness consume me.

***

'Liam, I have found one,' a guy says.

'It's she breathing?,' another guy asks, but his voice is stronger with more power. His voice sounds demanding.

I feel someone touch my neck and I am a bit confused.

One. Where am I?

Two. Aren't I death?

'She is breathing alright, but she is hurt bad. Something isn't right. These are whip marks,' the first guy says.

'Put her with the others,' the guy orders.

I am pulled up from the ground and carried.
The smell of blood and death fills my nose, but I can't see a thing. I hear chains and heavy breathing. I am put on a cold, wet ground and they leave.

'Very funny! Put the almost death girl with us to die and stink!,' a girl yells angry.

No one answers her. I just lay there on my side. My back almost exposed to the cold air in this damned place. I don't even know where I am.

'Wait! Oh my God! Angel? What happened to you?,' a familiar voice asks. I hear her hiss under the moving of the chains and the smell of burning flesh. Silver...

I try to lived up my head, but I can't even move it.

'M-M-Mona,' I manage to whisper.

'You know her?,' the other woman or girl asks.

'Yeah, she is my best friend. Did your father do this to you?,' she asks.

'Y-yeah.'

'And still he send you in battle? He is such a monster!,' she says and I can hear her biting away her tears.

Suddenly footsteps are heard. The cell is opened and everyone is quiet. I try to move but I can't.

'Can you help her?,' the guy who brought me here asks.

'She looks terrible. Who did this to her?,' a woman asks.

'I don't know, but I don't want her to die. Liam gave an order. He wants all of them alive.'

'I can put medicine on it two times a day so it doesn't get infected, but that's all. I don't think Liam will want her in the operation room,' she says.

'You! Do you know who did this to her?,' the guy asks.

'Why do you even fucking care? Just let her die already! She is in enough pain,' the woman bites back spitting on the ground.

'Just do it, Maria. At least it will ease the pain.'

'Brandon, why do you care?,' the woman asks.