Seventeen

'You okay?,' Maria asks.

'Yes, I am sorry. I dozed off again didn't I?'

She nods and looks at me a bit concerned.

'I can't help it. Every second I think he is in danger. I miss him. I know it has only been two days, but it is hard,' I sigh.

'I know that it's hard. I don't mind you dozing off at all, but i do want your opinion on this dress. Doesn't it look too... I don't know...'

I get up from my seat and walk over to Maria in the perfect creme wedding my dress that shows her form in every way possible.

'Do you feel like a princess?,' I ask her, thinking about my mother. She won't be here with me when it is my day. Where is Maria's mother anyway? And Rosemary and Tiffany? They were all suppose to be here.

'I feel like a freaking queen,' she says with tears of joy.

'Then this is the right dress,' I tell her.

She gives me a hug, before leaving the room with the female of the store to take off the dress. I smile until I can't see her anymore. One day I will be in her shoes and I love the fact that it will be Luke. Oh... I can't believe that I am already thinking about marriage. It's just... Wow. I love him. Yes, I love him and I need to tell him. Not over the phone. I will tell him in person.

'Are we late?,' Maria's mother asks with an arrogant tone. It is clear she isn't a fan. Behind her is Tiffany who looks sad.

'Yes, very... She already has her dress.'

'You said ten!,' her mother yells.

'Yes, ten! It is already eleven thirty!,' I say angry.

'Who do you think you are? Waltzing in he place as if you own it?'

'Mother! How dare you talk to a future Luna like that! It is your fault you missed it and not hers! Stop balming others for your imperfections!,' Maria says angry passing her mom towards the cashier to pay for her wedding dress.

'This is all your fault! Ever since you came along, she thinks she is the boss of everything,' her mother says pointing a finger to me.

'No mom, this all started when you started gossiping with that stupid sour neighbor of yours! Luna has nothing to do with this! This all you... You're just so, so grumpy. All the time.'

Her mom looks at her in shock.

'You should be happy for me. Happy for Nala, but all you do is be jealous of your own daughters! Why? Because we start off better then you? Look at yourself now mom! Don't compare your past with our now. You are stronger than you have ever been. You are an amazing woman, an amazing mom. Why ruin that with rude behavior and why do you hate Luna Angel so much?'

'I don't hate her. She just remind me of her.'

Tiffany and Maria look at Maria's mom and then they look at me not saying a word.

'Let's go eat something, my treat,' her mom says.

Now I am more confused then ever.

***

I know that I have felt this before, but for some reason this time it is worse. I miss him, more then I ever did. I am not marked yet, but we have gotten closer in the days we spend together. Even the days I was still "asleep" or in a coma whatever it was.

The Moon is shining bright even though it isn't a full moon. I look at it and wonder how he is doing even though we just spoke. He said he was going to train with Theo and he would go rest after that, but just know he is lying about the resting part. He isn't going to rest one bit. He is worries about me. And I am worried about him.