Seven

Loneliness.
Pain.
Sorrow.
The only feelings I feel.
They bring me food, but I don't touch it.
He doesn't want me.
He hasn't come for me in at least a week.
I feel weak, but i don't care.
I stink. And my hair is greezy, but I don't care.
Why should I care when I have nothing and no one to live for. I thought he would be my life, but I was wrong. I don't blame him. I know I am just a wolf a rogue. I will never be able to please him or his pack in any way. Strength I don't have and fighting skills are only for self-defense. I may be able to defend myself, but only because Arthur told me a thing or two.

Arthur...

***

I ran as fast as I could without looking back. I thought I had out run him, but that clearly wasn't the case. Soon I was pushed to the ground and he landed on top of me. I whiner, but once I saw his blue eyes looking into mine my wolf and I purred.

He went off of me and went to change behind a wall. I did the same and when I got back he was standing there with his eyes watching my every move.

'I wish you were my mate. You are so damn beautiful and smart in every way,' he said not letting his eyes leave mine. He hugged me and I hugged him back, enjoying his embrace. 'I never thought I would say something like this, but I love you.'

Shocked!
I never thought that someone who isn't my mate would do something like that, say something like that​.

All i did is hold him tight and cry. I cried my eyes out, because his words meant somuch to me and I felt the same way, but I didn't say it back.

After that day I never saw him again and I started hating him.
He just left me all alone without saying goodbye.

I waited for his return for two years, but he never came back.

***

I slowly wipe my tears away and make sure I breath in and out to calm myself down. Either the people I care about die or they just leave themselves.

'Hey, you okay?,' someone asks.

I look up to see a tall dark guy who I have never seen before in my entire life. I nod slowly and he opens the door of the cell.

'The Alpha wants to see you.'

If I would say that I am not happy about it, I would be lying. He walks beside me and doesn't say anything further.

We walk through the town where all the wolves have their own houses and it feels like we have been walking for hours and the fact that everyone is starring at me doesn't really help either.

Their looks all say "beast". Wait until they find out I am their Luna. Wow. How amazed will they be? They will probably never accept me and since I am weak I can't fight them. Even the teenagers like me look ten times stronger than me. How can I be a Luna? Their Luna?

We stop infront of a big, old building and he knocks on the door. The door is opened by a tanned guy who has the same posture as the dark guy next to me. Warriors!

They both walk me towards the hall. It is kind of creepy. Just a dark brown hall with a wooden floor and four doors. Two on the right, two on the left and one at the end of the hall. Like this is some cliche story we walk to the door at the end of the hall. The tanned guy opens the door and the smell of my mate lingers in the air. Like he has been here, but isn't here right now.

'Take a seat. The Alpha will be right with you,' the tanned guy says and they both leave the room, although I am sure that they are right infront of the door. As if I will be leaving anytime soon. Right...