Twenty-five

I couldn't want anything more.
This moment is perfect in every way possible.

Him sitting there on the end of the bed shirtless waiting for me to appear.
Me standing behind the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around my naked body knowing what is to come.
This is fate. Whether she is here or she isn't.
He and I both can't wait any longer.

My heart is begging for more oxygen as it cramps to one. I try gasping for air as nerves set in. This is the moment, this is it, no turning back now.

The heat of the shower and my nerves are making me sweat all over again.

As I turn the nob of the door I can feel him look up.

His eyes meet mine as soon as I walk out closing the door behind me, stepping into his teenager room. I stare at him and he smiles at me.

Why he is hesitating or waiting I don't know.

'You are so utterly beautiful,' he says.

I blush hard and look at my feet.

'It feels as if I will ruin you,' he says softly sitting up straight.

I look up at his eyes again.

'Then ruin me. Ruin me completely,' I say hungry and I let my towel drop. Revealing my naked body to him.

Within a second he has me pushed against the wall behind me, kissing me with everything that is inside of him. As if he has been waiting so long to do that. As if this is our last kiss and he wants it to last forever.

He kisses my neck, biting, sucking, making me gasp for fresh air. I scrape his back, causing blood to appear and it turn him on even more. He bites me, leaving hickies everywhere.

He sucks on places no one has ever been before. I wrap my legs around him as he brings me to the bed. He throws me down and does something I didn't expect.

He turns me over on my belly and crashes on top of me. Pulling my head back, biting me in my neck, on the place where his mark will one day be.

Kissing my back all the way down. He takes off what he has on and pulls my butt up to him.

The smell of my pure wetness is driving him and his wolf insane.

As he goes into me, I shift forwards and grab the ends of the bed, begging him to stop at first. But the more he continues the more pleasurable it gets.

I can feel the pace getting on an on and higher, but I don't want it to end. I never want it to end. I don't want his moment to end, not now.

'Please, don't stop,' I moan and he does the exact opposite he does stop. He leaves my body and turns me on my back. 'What are you doing?'

'Making you never forget this moment,' he breaths out as he pushes himself inside of me again.

Legs wrapped around him, eyes locked on his, my hands in his hair, him taking up pace again, moaning out his name, him going harder, faster, until I feel like I am going to explode.

And when I do he does too and I can feel his wetness come inside of me and both of us stay like that, in the same position, him on top of me, untill he simply glides out of me himself.

He gets up, takes me in his arms and walk me to the bathroom.

The hole time during the shower we kiss and it feels perfect. This moment feels perfect.

Him and me it just feels perfect.

We put on our cloths and just go and lay down on the bed. I wrap my arms around his stomach and snuggle into him.