Nineteen

'Angel! Answer me! Why are you crying?'

I still don't answer him. I turn around and run out of the room. I run out of the packhouse, pass the ladies who are doing laundry, pass my two little kids, Jamie and James, and end up tripping over a rock, scraping my knees and causing everyone to run to me asking if I am okay.

'Let her go!,' the mighty Alpha yells and everyone stops touching me and backs away from me.

'She is hurt!,' Nala says.

'She will be fine. She won't be fine if she doesn't tell me why she is crying. Tell me!'

I keep crying and it is not because I fell.

'Joana Vallery Hills, that is the girls name isn't it?,' I ask and everyone is a bit shocked.

'What do you mean?,' Luke asks.

'Is that her name or not?,' I ask sobbing.

'Yes, but how did you know that?'

'Because... She is my mom,' I say and everyone is panicking about what I just told them.

'Lies!,' he yells.

'No, I am not lying. Her mate is  Dean Hills. He is my father, the one I need to kill. The one who killed my mother, the one who wants me dead, the one who killed my best friend, the one who killed... Oh my God. He killed my grandfather. He killed my grandfather...'

I get up and let the tears fall again.

'Who are you to my mother, Luke? Why are you with her in those pictures? Why is she with Rosemary? Why is she in those pictures? Why is my grandfather I'm those pictures?'

'Grandfather?,' Nala asks.

'Yes, the one in those pictures. That man is my grandfather. My mom showed me a picture all the time. It was the only one she had. Of her and her father. Of course my father burned it, but...'

'Alpha, if what Luna is saying is true. She is your...'

'Niece, she is my niece,' Luke answers with pain in his eyes.

He doesn't say a word after that. He just turns around and walks away. Theo follows him and Nala hugs me. Everyone hugs me like I am the Lost child. My eyes never leaving his back until he is out of sight.

'I will never forgive you,' I say causing the ladies to stand still in shock.

'Luna, are you okay?,' Nala asks.

'No, I am not okay! How can the Moon make my uncle, my mate?,' I ask pissed. My breathing becomes uneven and all I can think about is wanting to kill everything around me. I need to shift and run it out, but I can't.

The hole day Luke and Theo are nowhere to be found. It is the Lead warrior who informs me that they went to see Rosemary to have questions answered.

In the middle of the night I can't sleep anymore. I need to talk to the Moon and there are only two ways to do that. First of all you can only talk to the Moon of the Moon talks to you. The second way is to go to the Moon Mountain, but that part is now owned by the most dangerous Alpha, named Him.

It is my only chance to talk to the Moon so I guess I need to leave this place. There is no way Luke will make me go. I have to go myself. I put on a jeans, a big shirt anf a hoodie and sneaker and walk down the stairs slowly.

I try not to walk anyone up and I succeed.

I take my phone and check how I have to get there. It isn't hard. So I start running. Of I run now until I can't anymore I have a head start.