Four

I slowly open my eyes when someone hits on the gate of the cell. My eyes need to adjust to the bright light and I need to focus on what he is saying. The pain in my hand isn't making it any easier for me. I rub my eyes with my left hand to try to get the haze away from my eyes. It is way too cold in here.

'The Alpha wants to see you,' the guy says a bit bored.

He must be tired. What time is it anyway? I would ask, but what will that help? I don't even know what day it is and not that it matters anyway. I get up by pulling myself up with my left hand. He grabs my shoulder making sure he doesn't touche the silver cell and gate. He pushes me forwards and into the hall.

The smell of morning dew and vanilla spreads in the air and the closer I come to him, the more I can small that amazing smell that makes me want to snuggle into him. Not that he will ever allow that. Why do I even want to do that? It will never ever happen. He hates me and he is just going to make me jealous and hurt me untill the day he feels like rejecting me.

When he finds out my wolf is gone, he will probably reject me once and for all. I am sure it won't take long for him to find out. He'll want to see my wolf soon and when he finds out I can't shift, I will be a laughing stock.

He pushes me to a door and I swallow when I see the two huge guys standing infront of the questioning table. One is my mate and the other... I guess he is the Beta or Lead warrior or something. I don't really care. Right now I have to be put in that chair and they will torture me untill I give them answers. Answers I do not have.

'Good morning, did you sleep well?,' the Alpha Jokes and the two others grin. I can't smell her on him what I expected, but he must have taken a shower.

When you mate with someone who isn't your mate, their smell doesn't stay on you. All you have to do is take a shower and no one will know. That is what he did, but all I want to know is why? He is trying to make me jealous right? Or maybe he can't take her smell, because she isn't me.

The wolf pushes me into the chair rough and the Alpha looks at him a bit pissed before looking at me serious again. He doesn't want anyone hurting me.

The wolf puts my left hand in the chains and when he touches my right hand I scream out the agony.

'What is wrong with you? What happened?,' the Beta asks looking at my hand. I think now they notice that it is swollen.

'Did you and the wall had a fight? Or is it the floor?,' the Alpha asks.

I give him no answer and I can feel him getting pissed. I don't care. If he is going to reject me anyway I might as well choose death instead of the human world where I will never belong.

'Okay, just answer or questions and you will leave here unharmed,' he tells me, 'Why did they come to fight?'

I didn't plan to answer, but if I don't answer at least one question he will reject me right here and now for sure.

'Revenge I guess. Some of those wolves were banned,' I told them and they know it is true.

'So why didn't hey attack this place? I have banned more wolves than my brother. Marcus has a soft heart in some way. He gives chances... I don't,' my mate tells me. I think he is making sure I know that he will never be mated to me, a rogue. He won't give me a chance.

'I don't know. They said something about attacking there... First,' I say as i remember something they were talking about.

The three wolves look at each other in shock. Not that they are scared, but this much be a lot of information from a rogue without torturing them.