Sixteen

Waking up in the most warm, comforting arms is the greatest feeling in he world. Knowing that you are safe and that he won't let any harm come to you.

I went to her grave the day after she was buried and the day after too and the day after that, until practice with Brandon and Liam have taken a hold on me and I stopped going. Not because I don't care or any other reason, but because I need to train in order to find my wolf and kill my father.

That is the only thing I want right now.

My father... Dead.

Okay, not the only thing I want. I want to lay in his arms forever and ever. I want to feel him breathe against my skin forever and ever, but I can't. It is almost six and I have to be there before Brandon comes drag me away from Luke like he did yesterday. Today is different though. After breakfast Luke is going back home and I want to stay in his arms right now, but as I said... I can't.

I try to get up, but my body stiffens under his grip and his low growl, warning me for what is to come.

'Lukey, please. I have to go practise,' I tell him.

He growls lowly again and I chuckle, before trying again and failing miserably.

'Luke,' I say and I see his body tense up. He likes it when I say his name.

'Come on, please. Before Brandon comes get me again and Liam and the three other guys hold you down... Again.'

'I like to see them try,' he growls and tightens his grip on me. I can't say I hate it. I would love to stay in his arm, but really... I am only wearing his shirt and boxers. Of Brandon comes in, he will drag me downstairs the way I am dressed and I will have to fight him in this.

'Either way they will come in here and see me in my boxers,' I say and he growls angry and lowly before losing his grip on me, letting me go completely and turning around.

Sadness overwhelms me, but I have to. I put on a jogging pants and put my hair in a ponytail before putting on sneakers and walking down the stairs.

'Good, you are here. We were already trying to figure out how to get you down,' Brandon smiles.

'What were the options?'

'Scream "fire" or let seven wolves hold Luke down and Brandon and Tiff drag you away,' Liam says with a smile.

I shake my head and prepare myself for battle to see Brandon is no longer in front of me. I listen carefully and turn around in one hit, grabbing Brandon by his neck and squeeze hard. Liam, Tiffany and Maria look in shock and as I see Brandon standing further up from me, my eyes widen and I let go of his throat, bowing my head, kneeling before him.

Everyone is quiet and scared to take a breathe.

'Well... At least I know now not to sneak up on you and your grip is pretty tight for a female,' he says rubbing he place I squeezed.

I look as Marcus walks away from me and as one tries to kick my back, I roll over and land on hands and feet.

'Alpha, what are you doing?,' Tiffany asks in shock.

'I like to play a little game,' he says more to me than to anyone else.

He snaps his jaw at me and runs to attack me. I jump up, climb on a car causing the alarm to go off. He jumps on it too and grins at me. I attack him, he lifts me up of the car and throws me to the ground... Hard. He jumps of the car with ease, walking towards me as I get up.

'Is that all you've got little wolf?,' Marcus as cracking his neck bones to both sides.

I wait for him to attack as I see that attacking him isn't the greatest idea.