Nine

He jumped in the air and shifted back to his human form landing on his feet as I closed my eyes before he puts on his pants.

'You don't have to close your eyes. You are my girlfriend remember,' he said. He pulled my hands from my face and kissed my forehead.

'My dad will never approve,' I said.

'Your dad isn't our boss.'

'I am not your mate,' I tried again.

'No, but we probably will never find our mate. Unless they are rogue too. Besides, my feelings for you are true.'

I wanted him to kiss me on my lips, but he didn't.
He sighed and took back his teacher's pose.

'So remember if you know you are weaker, use your speed and small body. Don't forget that you can stunt. That helps too. A lot if you're running away from someone.'

***

I look around as she runs to attack. Within a  seconds I am on top of the placebo's roof as everyone stares at me. She tries to get to me,but her wolf can't reach. I need to find something to tackle her with. Everyone looks at me and the angry wolf beneath. A bit further up I see wood and I tried to figure out if I will be strong enough to lift it.

I jump off the placebo and run towards the wood as fast as I can with her tailing me. They must be thinking that I am crazy, but I am not strong and my wolf isn't here to help me out with some teeth and a strong jaw, so I don't have a choice.

I jump up an land on the wood. Her wolf jumps after me and right then I lift a long piece of wood and hitting her four paws. She falls of the ground with a loud crash as she whines out of pain.

Using her weakness against her, how amazing is that?

She tries to get back up and sits first before she wants to attack again. I take the nearest spade, yes a spade, and stick it in the ground right infront of her face causing everyone to shrug. They thought I would wound her, simply because I am... No, was... A rogue.

'Submit!,' I tell her full of anger. If she makes a move I will hit her on her head with the spade. It isn't fair of me to use "weapons", but it also isn't fair of her attacking me while she knows my wolf is... Well... Lost.

She whines and bows her head to me with her eyes down. I grin at her as I take the spade out of the ground walking towards MY Alpha a.k.a. my mate. He smiles at me and I smile back. As I walk between the crowd they bow their head in submission.

Don't mess with the lost wolf and her spade dude.

Still I have a feeling that they aren't quite scared of me in any way, they just accept me. Or better yet, they are scared of their Alpha.

But then again...
There is a difference. I wasn't made rogue, I was born one. So they don't hate me as much. The hole father torturing me thing helped them even more to feel sorry for me and accept me.

Luke takes the spade from my hand and lifts me up from the ground. I don't have to tell you what kind of feeling that gives me. He walks with me in his arms towards the packhouse and I can see some of the wolves motioning that it is time and that they would win the bet. My face turns red as I think about it. I am so not ready to see him naked. I don't even want him to see me naked. It sounds disgusting. My skin... It is ugly. I am ugly.

He climbs up the stairs as I try to find a way to make sure it doesn't happen and that is when I find the perfect but dangerous question. He opens the bedroom door and kicks it open and brings me towards the bed. He lays me down and just looks at me. The smell of lust fills the air and I just know that this is way too dangerous to be doing right now. I don't have a choice.