Ten

'I wonder who is behind the wall,' I say out loud and they chuckle even more. 'I am sure it is a little boy and girl.' They chuckle again. I get up slowly and hide behind the wall. James little head is seen as he tells his sister that I am not there anymore. I jump infront of them as they scream out from pleasure. I pick them both up and run with them towards the living room.

'Want to watch a movie?,' I ask and they nod. We watch Finding Nemo and they love it. I even love it. I feel like Nemo with the broken vin, but only they will never find me.

After they look around and James watches the piano.

'Can you play piano?,' he asks.

'A little bit,' I say.

They stand up and pull me up and towards the piano.

'Guys, I don't know. I haven't played in a while and I don feel like anyone will like to hear me play.'

'Please, we would love to hear you play,' Jamie says.

I sigh and nod as they scream out of pleasure. I take a seat on the bench infront of the piano and they sit on the ground just looking at me in full excitement.

I put my hands on the piano for the second time, but this time I am actually going to play.

As I start playing Moonlight Sonata from Beethoven, I try to push away my tears. This is the piano piece when Beethoven went deaf. He played this last piece for the love of his life.

I let my hands flow over the piano and don't notice anything around me. My mom loved to play this piece. It made her cry and right now I can feel my tears fall on my thighs. As I am to the big finish I let go of the piano and wipe my tears.

A big applause is heard as the two little ones run towards the stairs. I follow them to see almost every pack member who was in the packhouse standing downstairs. Some of them start that kept was beautiful. Some of them say they loved it. The applause stops when the beta and Luke walk into the packhouse. He looks at them and then towards me.

'What is going on here?,' he asks pissed.

'Luna is amazing at playing piano,' one says.

'Well... That's nice,' he says with a fake smile, 'GET BACK TO WORK!'

Everyone scatters and my two babies hide behind me. Luke walks up the stairs grumpier than ever and he looks at me and then at the two kids.

'What are they doing here?,' he asks angry.

'I invited them,' I say.

'When I told you spend time with your pack... I didn't mean with the pups! You two go downstairs! Now!'

'Bye Luna,' James says with a smile.

'Bye. It was fun,' Jamie says.

'I had a lot of fun too. Love you guys,' I say to them and they walk down the stairs.

Luke walked into the bedroom already so I walk inside behind him to only see two suitcases on the bed.

'Take cloths for two or three days,' he orders me without any emotion. Without care.

'Why? Where are we going?,' I ask.

'Stop asking dumb questions and just do what I told you to do!,' he says angry.

'I am just asking so I know what to take with me.'

'Dresses. Just take ten of them or something​. We are going to meet my mother,' he says annoyed putting two pants, a shirt and two button ups in his suitcase. Then he walks back and takes a few more cloths. He just throws them in there and I sigh. He is still pissed. I walk over to his suitcase and take everything out.