Three

Didn't change anything...

Just a message: after reading this chapter please go into chapters and read chapter 4 first before you read 5. Somehow four ended up between chapter 9 and 10 and I can't fix it.

Maria helps me take off my dirty, smelling cloths and helps me into the hot shower. She hands me soap and I shake my head. I can't bend down. It will hurt too much. She puts soap in her hands and rubs it on my skin leaving my back untouched.

'I hope you stay alive,' she whispers, 'Alpha Luke is one of the meanest Alpha's. He only cares about his damn rules. He is a horrible person, but a great leader. He protects his pack with full potential. My advise? Don't talk back and don't talk until spoken too. His kind don't like rogues at all.'

She helps me dry my body before putting medicine on my back. After that she helps me put on a underwear, a bra that doesn't really fit me and a dress. Her underwear and her dress. It doesn't really fit since I am a bit shorter and smaller build than her, but I am grateful. My boobs are helping me so it is good.

'Nice cleavage,' she jokes.

I try to give her a small smile, but I fail miserably.

'You'll be fine if you just do what you are told,' she says.

I nod and bow my head thanking her. She smiles at me and kisses my forehead like my mom used to do.
She takes my arm and walks me out of the cells bathroom, through the tunnels and up the stairs to the daylight again.

Brandon hands her the handcuffs and she puts them on me. She looks at me with pain in her eyes as she helps me step forward.

'Oh wow. Who would have thought she is so pretty,' the Alpha says.

'Really? You find her pretty? I find her revolting,' Alpha Luke, my mate says. Still I have no clue what he looks like. All I know is that his words hurt more than any hit of any whip my father has ever given me. 'Put her in the backseat and chain her to something. I don't want her trying to kill me, before I kill your prisoner.'

Maria brings me forth and I shrug when I see it is a Hummer. A big, black one. Is looks amazing. She opens the door and helps me inside. I bite on my teeth to make the pain stop, but of course it doesn't. Sitting down hurts more than standing up of laying down. She handcuffs me to the door and sighs when she is finished. She looks at me with a sad look on her face. Why does she care? No one cares about a rogue! No one cares about me. So why is she pretending to care? Probably because she is a doctor.

I sit still and take in the amazing vanilla morning dew scent that is filled in the car. I look at the side to see him for the first time, but from afar. He is talking to the other Alpha, his little brother whose territory we so suddenly "came in to". He is wearing a normal dark jeans with a light blue button up. It is so tight on his body that you can see every muscle​ of his back flexes. His brown hair is a combed backwards but that's all I can see. I keep looking at him wondering what my wolf would think of him.

I can't stop looking at him. Everything inside of me wants to touch him, but I know he will never let me. He will never touch me either. I don't know why he doesn't reject me right here and get it over with. The talk seems about over so I look at my hands again. It feels as if the ground is shaking as my mate walks towards his car with me in it. He opens the door and his scent makes me go crazy. I want to kiss him and I don't know why.

'What did you say?,' he asks and his deep, low, sexy voice makes my hole skin get goosebumps. I look at half of his front, because his head is above the door and lick my lips. It is clear that he has a six-pack and of course I expected that. He is like a damn god.