Twenty-two

I stand under the shower thinking how that day will be like. How it will feel seeing my father again after once. The man who completely ruined my life, but somehow made me meet him.

I can feel my Alpha get uneasy, walking around his whole room. He was uneasy from the moment we were taking our time to eat. I could tell he wanted to hold me, kiss me and a hole lot more.

I will be going to the moon one day soon and the fact that he can't stop it, is driving him insane.

A male's purpose is to protect his mate and he must be feeling like a total failure knowing that one hat day he can't. That day the moon will make a choice.

Not when, but how?
Cause that day will come.
No wolf cursed by the Moon has ever been saved.
But not one Moon cursed wolf has survived.
Who is cursed stays cursed with the curse of death.

Many have tried to outrun destiny, but destiny follows them everywhere.

I know running for destiny makes no sense.
Running from my father makes no sense.
He will always find me, no matter what.

The door burst open and my precious mate is looking at me. He follows every inch of my body, every curve, every mark that the whips have left. His eyes turn pitch black and the scent of lust and anger fill the air.

It is clear what he wants.

He wants to rip the male's head off who did this to me, but he also wants me. Only me and for some reason I can't see why I can give myself completely to him. I don't know how long I still have and I don't want to go to the moon and never know what it feels like to be with my mate.

Slowly with me watching his every move, he takes of his T-shirt and pants. Last is his boxers and when I see him in his full naked glory I swallow and I swallow hard.

This powerful, hot, forever perfect male is totally and utterly mine and mine only.

He opens the glass door of the shower and gets in with me. His hands starting at my shoulders and going down, marking all my curves with his hands. All I can do is stand still and look at his eyes.

His testosterone high in the sky telling me exactly what he wants. His testosterone isn't the only thing that shows me how much he wants me. I can feel his "your highness" pushing against my thigh and I jump a little while he just has this amazing smirk on his face.

His lips meet mine and not in a nice way.

His kiss is rough, painful, but at the same time passionate and nice. One thing is for sure and that is that he is turning me on in every way possible.

Never have I felt like this before. My insides are cramping for more and more of him. My legs start to shiver when I realize what is going to happen.

'Mine,' he whispers letting his wolf tell me this.

My wolf must be hating me right now, but I can't take it any longer. I want this male who has his hands all over me. I want this male who is kissing me all over my body.

I tug on his long hair causing him to growl lowly, but pleasurable.

His hands go down to my thighs,slowly making their way up to my wetness.

The want water coming out of the shower head still raining over us.

The warmth of the water isn't helping with calming us both down. It makes our heat become worse, our lust fills the hole bathroom and I know that if someone will enter our bedroom they will smell the want we have.

Of course I didn't expect this...

'U-uhhhh, Luke a rogue entered territory asking for Luna Angel,' Brandon says clearing his throat.