Petty Cruelty. (Josh Dun x Reader)

"Why are you glaring at me?"

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust."

Josh's eyes became narrow slits and his nose crinkled slightly as he laughed, scooting closer to you on the couch.

"All I did was switch the channel."

"Right when Jensen Ackles started TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF," you exclaimed, folding your arms over your chest, "I can deal with you throwing me into the pool for no reason or dragging me out of bed at 7am on the weekend, Josh. Hell, I can even handle you stealing my food. But coming between me and a shirtless Jensen Ackles? Unforgivable!" you poked him hard in the chest with the last word, just to prove how serious you were.

"I switched it right back after you half-deafened me," he grumbled, gently rubbing the spot where your finger had come into harsh contact with his right pec, most likely leaving a bruise; referring to the shriek of horror you had let out when Josh had come between you and Jensen.

"Yeah, you did. Too bad the scene was over!" you huffed dramatically.

Josh rolled his eyes.

"Look, if it meant so much to you to see a half naked guy, I can take my shirt off, if you want."

You turned to look at your boyfriend and tapped your finger against your chin as you contemplated his offer.

"Nah, it's not the same," you shrugged.

Josh was extremely offended and you had to bite your lip to keep from laughing at the look on his face.

"Excuse you? I'm pretty sure I'm way more ripped than Jensen Ackles," he spoke in disgust.

"Yeah, but babe... it's Jensen Ackles."

"Oh, yeah? Well, if you find him so attractive, why don't you date him instead?" It was Josh's turn to fold his arms over his chest this time, pouting at the TV screen as he did so.

"Oh, I would if I could," you mused with a smirk.

Hearing a loud gasp, you looked to your left to see Josh with his mouth wide open, a hurt expression on his face and his hand clamped over his heart.

You weren't strong enough to keep the giggles at bay this time around and you erupted into a fit of laughter before climbing over into Josh's lap.

Running your hands through his nearly-faded hair, you pecked his lips before cuddling into him.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. No one could ever compare to you, Joshua." You planted kisses into the crook of his neck.

"You'd better be joking. You're mine and only mine," he spoke into your hair, planting a kiss on the top of your head before resting his chin there.

"Josh?"

"Mm?"

"I'm still pissed at you for changing channels. And don't think I'll forget about this anytime soon."

"Oh, I know you won't," he groaned.

~

Proud didn't even begin to describe how you felt right now. In fact, you didn't think there was even a word in existence that could truly capture the essence of emotion you were feeling.

Your boyfriend and his best friend were GRAMMY winners.

Of course, to Tyler and Josh it wasn't about winning awards or making money. It was purely about the music. The music and the fans. Using their passion to help and influence people. That was the bigger picture.

However, being celebrated for doing what they loved doing wasn't too bad, either.

"Joshua, can you help me with this?" you called out to your boyfriend from the hotel bedroom while simultaneously attempting to remove your dress.

Josh emerged shirtless from the bathroom and made his way over to you. Tugging your hair over one shoulder, you allowed him access to the zipper of your canary yellow dress, which he expertly undid.

"Thank you," you smiled at him in the mirror.

"No problem, baby," he started kissing your neck, "You looked breathtaking tonight. Even more than usual."

Spinning around to face him, you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Look who's talking. You were drop-dead sexy."

"Maybe I should dress up more often, then," he remarked cheekily, pulling you closer towards him.

"Maybe you should," you trailed your fingers down his abs, causing him to shudder slightly at the contact, "You know how much I love a guy in a suit."

Your lips found his almost instantly and they worked together gloriously in a kiss filled with desire.

Josh carried you over to the bed, laying you down gently before hovering over you, his hands gliding up and down your sides.

Tangling your legs in his, you flipped him over so that you were hovering over him, instead; your hands pinning his wrists to the bed.

You took your time teasing him. Kissing, touching, biting. Doing everything you knew would drive him crazy. Josh was a total mess; whimpering under your touch and you knew you had him right where you wanted him.

Without any explanation, you suddenly rolled off of him and climbed under the covers, facing the opposite direction to Josh, who was utterly lost.

"(Y/N)? What's going o-"

"Shirtless Jensen Ackles."

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x