Platonic. (Patrick Stump x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This was written by mikeywaystambourine .

════════════════

"Why do we have to come with? We don't even know the guy." Pete whined.

"Because Seth said that he was going to bring a friend, and there's nothing wrong with making new friends," Andy said, smiling.

"When you say it like that, my dude, you really don't sound like a 37 year old man," Joe commented.

"Uh, yeah, I'm not really in the mood to meet two men that'll make me feel like a actual tree stump in comparison to their huge, muscular bodies," Patrick stated, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"C'mon guys, it'll be fun, I promise, I mean, it's Seth Freaking Rollins and he's really nice, I'm sure his friend will be the same. How about this - if you guys start to feel weird, we can leave, okay?" Andy suggested.

"Fine," the three men sighed in agreement.

"Why is leaving your houses such a problem?" Andy asked, quizzically.

"Because we'll be seen in public with gigantic men that'll make us look tinier than we already are," Patrick said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Speak for yourself, I'm not that short like you guys," Joe said smugly.

"Shut up, Joe!" The others said in unison.

~

"Ugh, where are they? I want to get this over and done with, so I can see my kids and not feel short," Pete complained, resting his face on his hand.

"You're getting to eat free pizza, stop complaining," Andy stated, annoyed at Pete's childish behaviour.

"Doesn't count if it's vegan," Pete grumbled softly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I think I see them. Wait, no, it's a girl and a guy, nevermind," Joe said, craning his neck to see.

"That's Seth! I didn't know he was bringing his girlfriend. I could've brought Meredith with instead," Andy sighed, "Does she look familiar to you guys too?" Andy questioned, furrowing his brows.

"Th-that's his girlfriend? Th-they're together? Uh, that's [Y/N][L/N], she's a WWE Diva," Patrick said, slouching, misery evident on his face.

"She's hot!" Pete said, "Hey, isn't she that chick that you record and watch on your TV all day?"

"Uh, no, I don't watch her all day, just whenever she happens to be on TV. I'm not obsessed," Patrick said, unnecessarily defending himself.

"Whatever man, what you do while you watch her matches behind closed doors are your business," Joe smirked knowingly, leaving Patrick's cheeks a tinge of pink.