A True OTP. (Joe Trohman x Reader)

"What?!" you shrieked, practically falling out of your seat on the bar stool as you scrambled to your feet, taking a stand directly in front of (Y/B/F).

She shrugged and downed a shot of tequila.

"You're kidding, right?" you nervously chuckled and when she only gave a bored arch of her brows in response, you groaned loudly. "Oh, please tell me you're kidding."

"No, (Y/N)," she sighed, rolling her eyes as she slammed the shot glass down and ordered another. She turned to you with a half apologetic smile. "As much as I'm sure it pains you, I am not kidding."

You threw your hands up, spluttering in disbelief as you tried to full grasp the situation. "B-but... No!" you argued, "You can't have broken up! You two were perfect together!"

"Maybe in your world," she scoffed amusedly. Two tequila. She scrunched her face as she felt the harsh liquid burn her throat. "In reality, our relationship was going to shit. It's a good thing we broke things off now, before it turned ugly."

"This is ugly," you countered, slumping back into your seat and dropping your head into your hands, "I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic," (Y/B/F) shoved your shoulder lightly and rolled her eyes, "It happened. We broke up. Get over it. I am," she held up another shot as proof and smiled crookedly before downing it. Three tequila.

"I can't just 'get over it'," you insisted, "I got you guys together; you were my masterpiece. And now, what? You're telling me I went through all of that for nothing? No way. I refuse." You shook your head and held your hands out defiantly before turning to drain the remaining liquid in your cocktail glass.

"It's not your place to refuse!" (Y/B/F) argued, "I know that we were your OTP or whatever, but this is between Frank and I, alright? Now please just be a good best friend, drop the subject and help me get him out of my system!" She went for her fourth shot, but you reached out to block her hand.

You used the length of your arm to swipe the shots away from her and towards you. "If you continue with these, the only thing I'll be helping you get out of your system is alcohol poisoning."

~

"Look, I'm not saying you have to go on a date with him. Just dinner," you explained as you followed (Y/B/F) into Patrick's house. She was shaking her head and rolling her eyes, becoming annoyed at the fact that two full weeks had passed since she told you about the break-up, yet you still wouldn't drop the subject.

"Going out for dinner together is a date!" she yelled at you in frustration before stomping off in the direction of the kitchen.

You scoffed before hurriedly following her. "Not if you don't want it to be!"

From the opposite side of the room, Joe and Patrick had been watching the entire exchange between you and (Y/B/F) with bemused smirks. When the two of you had moved into the kitchen, Patrick returned his focus to his guitar, although the same couldn't be said for Joe. He continued staring, a dreamy expression on his face as he gazed after you.

"So do you think you'll ever tell her how you feel or are you perfectly fine with constantly staring at her like some stalker freak?" Patrick questioned while fiddling with some chords. When his bandmate didn't reply, he looked up, chuckling when he noticed that Joe was still staring. "Dude!" he laughed.

"Hm? What?" Joe finally took notice of Patrick, who was still laughing his ass off. "What? What's so funny?"

The singer waved a dismissive hand. "Nothing, nothing. It's just..." he reached out to pinch Joe's cheek, "you're adorable, man."