*Halloween* Scream And Shout. (Frank Iero x Reader)

════════════════

Request: @heylaceythepsychic: 'hi! this is probably really late, but could you an imagine of prompt 6, 16 and 22 mixed together with frank (if that's too much, you can just choose any of the three :D) like it's after school, and it's like a grey day and the reader goes with frank in a graveyard, telling scary stories and shit, and ending up scaring themselves shitless in the place. Oh, maybe you could make them go ghost hunting and stuff! gosh, is that too big? hope it's not too late'

Prompt 6: Glum/grey days

Prompt 16: Graveyard

Prompt 22: Scary stories

Note: I left out the ghost-hunting bit; I hope you don't mind. x

════════════════

════════════════

"Hey, beautiful," Frank smirked, smoothly sliding up to your locker and leaning against it in an attempt to look seductive.

"Hi, dork," you retorted, reaching out to ruffle his matted black hair as you closed the locker door.

Frank scowled as he swatted your hand away and tried as best he could to tame his hair, leaving you sniggering as you slung your backpack over your shoulder. After he fixed his hair, he smiled and pulled you closer, leaning in to kiss you; you hastily shoved him away.

"We've got eyes on us," you explained upon seeing his confused expression, and cocked your head slightly down the hallway – in the direction of Mrs Davids' penetrative gaze. She was standing outside her office, legs shoulder-width apart and arms folded as two of her nauseatingly orange-painted fingernails tapped impatiently on her bicep, a glare on her face. Everything about her demeanour indicated that she was waiting for the two of you to show some PDA so that she could call you into her office and lecture you about it.

This woman was the bane of both of your existences; she would constantly go out of her way to try and catch the two of you, even if you weren't doing anything. She once called your parents just to tell them that she caught the two of you holding hands. It was as if she had nothing better to do with her life than try and sabotage your relationship. Frank says it's because she's secretly in love with the both of you and is bitter because she can't have you.

Her attempts to break you up never bothered the two of you – she's just a batshit crazy, menopausal woman – and you never changed the way you and Frank interacted with one another, but you tried to avoid kissing and touching when she was around; getting called into her office on a regular basis is incredibly annoying.

Frank rolled his eyes before turning around and blowing a kiss at the glowering teacher, who in turn pursed her lips and turned up her nose, before turning on her heel and stomping off to wherever.