Changes. (Frank Iero x Reader)

Drying off the last plate and placing it back in the cabinet along with the others, you smiled lovingly at your boyfriend and walked towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner, Frank," you said, pulling him in for a kiss.

"You're welcome, princess," he ran his hands through your hair and gave you that magical smile. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it," you corrected. "Maybe I should make you cook more often."

"Ha!" he laughed. "Good luck with that. I barely made it through tonight without burning the house down."

You giggled and pecked his lips once more before moving to gather your jacket and purse from the table.

"As amazing as this night has been," you began, pouting slightly, "I have to love and leave you. It's a long drive home and I have a meeting in the morning."

Frank stuck his bottom lip out and frowned, wanting you to stay. "I hate that you live so far away."

"I know, me too," you sighed, wrapping your arms around the guitarist's waist and squeezing him tightly. "But I have been house-hunting, and I'm thinking of maybe getting a place up here. It's beautiful, and I'll be closer to you."

"Why don't you just move in?"

"You-you want me to move in?"

"Makes sense, doesn't it? I mean, you spend most of your free time here, it'd save you money, and you said you wanted to be closer to me... you can't get much closer than this," Frank said nonchalantly, shrugging as if he hadn't just taken a major step in your guys' relationship.

"Okay, then," you laughed deliriously, still not quite comprehending what had just happened. "Guess I'm moving in."

~

"Finally," you panted, setting down the last of your moving boxes in the study and stretching out your strained back as Frank strolled in, handing you a bottle of water and pecking your lips.

"You wanna start unpacking now, or...?"

"Fuck no," you replied quickly, gulping down the water. "Tomorrow's another day."

"So, cuddle time, then?" Frank grinned widely, holding out his arms like a toddler, making you giggle at his adorableness.

"Yes," you beamed, rushing into his arms as he gripped you tight.

"I'm really glad you moved in, (Y/N)," he mumbled into your neck before placing little kisses there.

"So am I. But, Frankie," you broke free from his grasp. "If this is gonna work, we're gonna have to do some serious redecorating," you chuckled, strolling over to the worn, old desk in the corner and tapping your fingers along the edges. "I mean, look at this. There's no way I'll be able to write good fanfiction while sitting at this."

~

You'd just finished browsing through the bookcase selection, having found the perfect one to compliment Frank's – sorry, your – house, and you now made your way around the floor of IKEA, searching for your boyfriend.

You found him a couple of minutes later, standing in front of a variety of different desks, stroking his chin as he narrowed his eyes, clearly deep in thought. Interested in knowing what exactly was capturing your boyfriend's contemplations so much, you swaggered over with a curious look on your face.

"What're you doing?"

Frank replied without looking at you, his eyes still darting from desk to desk. "I'm trying to picture which of them you'd look best pinned agai-" He let out a yelp of pain as you kicked him in the shin.

"Behave," you hissed, not being able to fully mask your amusement while Frank smirked slyly at you.

"Psh, that's not what you said last night."

"Oh my-" you scoffed, letting out a laugh. "Just shut up and come with me. I found us a bookcase."

"To bang against?"

You shot him a warning glare, making him giggle.

"I'm joking, princess," he sauntered over and gave you a kiss. "That's what the desk is for."

~

"Okay, so now that we've got all the furniture, there's only one thing left to do."

"What?" you sighed exasperatedly, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"I'm gonna walk around, choose a random tag, and whatever unfathomable word is on it, I'm gonna name our kid that."

You groaned. "Please sto- Wait. What did you just say?"

"I saaaaid... I'm gonna walk around, choose a random tag-"

"Yeah, no, I heard what you said. I just," you took a few steps closer to Frank, staring at him in surprise. "Did you just say 'our kid'?"

"Yes."

"You really wanna have kids with me?" you asked softly, your heart swelling.

"Duh," Frank scoffed. "I have everything planned out," he smiled broadly, rocking back and forth on his heels. "We're gonna get married, get a couple more dogs – I really like those Terriers, by the way; they're gorgeous – have a kid, get another dog, have a couple more kids, grow old together, take care of our grandkids, die together."

"Frank-"

"And then do it all again in the afterlife," he smiled a huge smile, and you laughed; not just at his clear elatedness, but because you couldn't believe how lucky you were.

"And let me guess... asking me to move in was stage one in your master plan?" you quizzed, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yep! Now that I got you to move in, it's official. You're not going anywhere. Ever."

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x