*Halloween* Three Hours. (Gerard Way x Reader)

════════════════

Request: a user on Tumblr: 'Gerard way, 3 please and can you make it so that they get lost and are in there for hours'

Prompt 3: Mazes

════════════════

"I seriously cannot take this anymore," Ray fumed, angrily slamming his hand onto the kitchen table, where Mikey and Frank sat. "Something's gotta give."

The two younger guys leaned sideways in their seats, glancing behind Ray at the living room, which you and Gerard currently occupied. The two of you were lounging lazily on the sofa, your legs draped over his as you laughed uncontrollably at something he'd just said.

"Yeah," Mikey nodded, eyes still trained on you and his brother, "For two of the smartest people I know, they really are idiots."

"Exactly! I mean, they're not exactly being very inconspicuous about it, yet they're still totally oblivious!"

"They're probably just too chicken to admit how they feel to each other," Mikey shrugged, taking a gulp of soda.

Ray groaned and rolled his eyes dramatically. "But they make it so fucking obvious that they're into each other! And I've become so invested in this, that if one of them doesn't make a move very, very soon, I'm gonna do it for them!"

"Uh," Mikey started, pointing behind Ray, "I think Frank just beat you to it."

"Hey, (Y/N)," Frank called, walking over and stopping in front of you and Gerard, "Are you free on Friday? Like, 6pm on Friday?"

You frowned in confusion and cocked your head to the side slightly. "Yes?"

"What about you?" Frank raised his eyebrows at Gerard.

"Yes, I am."

"Great!" Frank beamed, clapping his hands together. "Because I'm not. You two go on without me. Enjoy your date!" he yelled out, happily strutting back to the kitchen.

"Did he just..." you gawked.

"He did," Gerard confirmed.

~

"What to wear... what to wear..." you murmured to yourself as you browsed through the clothing in your wardrobe.

Tonight was your first date with Gerard, and you were buzzing. You couldn't believe that it was actually going to happen; you were actually going to go on a date with Gerard. This was all you've hoped and dreamed about for the last year, and it was finally going to happen. Never in your life were you more grateful for Frank Iero.

But as excited as you were, you were equally as nervous. You were extremely close with Gerard, more than any of the other members of My Chemical Romance, and during the course of your friendship, you'd fallen hopelessly in love with him. But of course, you never told him because he obviously wouldn't feel the same, right? And yes, he was taking you out tonight, but a small, annoying part of you couldn't help but wonder if he was only doing it because Frank had put him on a spot and saying no to it would make him look like an ass.

Nevertheless, you were determined to make the most of tonight, whether or not Gerard felt the same about you, because, come on, it's not everyday that a girl gets a date with a ridiculously good-looking rockstar.

Just when you were on the verge of giving up, clothes strewn around your room and 90 minutes left until Gerard would be there to pick you up, your eyes settled on a piece of shiny black material, and a huge grin snuck onto your face.