Just Admit It. (Extended Ending) (Frank Iero x Reader)

"What?" you whispered.

"Hm?" Frank responded, eyes flickering from your lips to your eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Frank couldn't take it anymore; he placed his right hand at the nape of your neck and gently tugged you towards him, which caused you to gasp slightly, since you hadn't been expecting it. His other hand found it's way to your hips, again pulling you even closer than you already were.

He leaned in, and you did too. But you didn't kiss straight away. Rather, you stood there in silence, relishing in the happiness and contentment of being that close to one another. Frank let his fingers dance lightly along the skin of your neck as he tenderly nudged your nose with his. You were so close to each other that you could feel the breath he inhaled and exhaled, and his eyelashes fluttered against your own. He lightly brushed his lips over your anticipating ones and smiled at the sensation.

And then he kissed you.

He kissed you.

And kissed you.

And kissed you.

His lips were soft yet slightly chapped, but they moved in effortless sync with yours. He tasted like alcohol and nicotine, with a miniscule hint of the metallic taste of blood. Frank was an impeccable kisser, and he kissed you with urgency and craving so intense that you began to feel a bit light-headed.

Your hands had become tangled in his slightly greasy hair, and his were still placed on your neck and hip; the both of you clasping onto each other and trying to get as close as possible.

You broke away for air for a few seconds, your breathing hectically uneven and shallow. Frank's lips hadn't broken contact with your body, and they were now trailing anywhere they could find your exposed skin, until you tilted his head and brought them back to meet yours; the passion and intensity of the first kiss igniting once again.

Once the floor seemingly began to sway under your feet, and you began to run out of oxygen for the second time, your lips broke apart.

Neither of you pulled away, however, and you were still as close as when you were kissing.

"I love you."

~

Epilogue

Gerard and (Y/B/F) found the two of you together in your bed the next morning; clothes strewn haphazardly around the room and your naked bodies huddled together between the sheets.

Their reaction was a lot like this:

^^ START AT 15 SECONDS FOR IT TO BE RELEVANT

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x