Baggage. (Dallon Weekes x Reader)

════════════════

For: @Jedi_Cat_6

Request: Panic! invited you to travel with them for a few weeks and you gladly accepted. unfortunately, you didn't know that airports were actual hell with those boys.

*

Note: This will be the Panic! lineup with Dallon still in it, of course. Kenny, however, will be left out of this imagine (and all future ones) – for obvious reasons.

A special thank you to my soulmate mikeywaystambourine for her help with writing this imagine. <3

════════════════

════════════════

Being in a relationship with a member of a famous band was incredibly tough and increasingly challenging. What with the constant touring and other contractual obligations – finding sufficient time to spend together was borderline impossible.

That's why when Dallon invited you to join him on tour for a little while, you agreed without hesitation.

Oh, how you were regretting that decision now.

It was during one of the many visits to the airport that you bore witness to what a jaded Dallon and Brendon were willing to do to cure their boredom.

The group of you were approaching the baggage scan section of the airport, walking past the domestic flights boarding gates, when you noticed the playful smirk that your boyfriend gave his bandmate. You immediately knew that whatever followed, you weren't going to like.

Between the boarding gates were one of the many moving walkways in the airport and unfortunately, that was what Dallon had set his sights on – because apparently, sitting around waiting for your flight was too difficult for him to manage.

"Hey, Brendon, you think you could beat me in a race on this thing?" Dallon challenged, raising an eyebrow in question. "Backwards?"

Brendon scoffed. "Uh, duh. I could so beat you, and your giraffe legs," he said, handing over his belongings to those around him. "Everyone knows that it's not about how long your legs are – it's what you can do with them; I didn't star in Kinky Boots for nothin'," he added, having removed both his cap and sunglasses.

You rolled your eyes at their childish behaviour but did nothing to stop either of them, knowing that any objection to their race would be useless.

You held out your hands for Dallon to deposit his jacket in and sighed as he did just that, before running over to the other side of the walkway to start his race with Brendon.