Northern Downpour. (Ryan Ross x Reader)

════════════════

Note: 🙂

════════════════

════════════════

Listen to- oh, who am I kidding? You all know what to do. 😉

Found this little bistro a few blocks down from my apartment block

Found this little bistro a few blocks down from my apartment block. It's really cute and homey – kinda like what you would be like, if you were a bistro.

That sounded weird, didn't it?

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this, as I'm sure you can tell. I hope my ineptness doesn't scare you away – especially not before I'm able to take you out on a date. A real date. Not these Skype ones we've been having.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing your face in a freeze-frame during our crappily-connected video calls, but I'm certain that nothing will compare to seeing your beauty in person.

Did I mention that the bistro is Italian? I checked, and they have all of your favorites: lasagne, double-pepperoni pizza, triple-chocolate gelato... You'll love it.

I know that I've said this perhaps a thousand times before, but lately, I've found myself thinking of this more and more – in fact, it's been all that has captured my thoughts for a long while now – I want to see you. In person, not through an insufferably small screen.

I want nothing more than to see you standing right in front of me. I know that it's not the biggest of possibilities at the moment, but I have to keep reminding you of it.

Don't think that all of these inconsequential barriers keeping us from being together will stop me from seeing you, because I assure you, moon, there is no force in the universe strong enough to keep us apart forever.