*Halloween* Sticky Notes. (Brendon Urie x Reader x Dallon Weekes)

════════════════

Request: a user on Tumblr: 'poly relationship Brendon x reader x Dallon with 22? thanks <3'

Prompt 22: Scary Stories

════════════════

"Are you ready?" you asked in a comically deep voice, trying your best to come across as scary as you held up a flashlight under your chin.

"Why did we agree to this again?" Brendon leaned over to Dallon and whispered through a smile.

"Because we love her, and want to make her happy," Dallon replied in an equally hushed tone.

"And we couldn't have made her happy some other way?"

"She's been wanting to do this every Halloween for as long as we've been together. Just go with it."

"I can hear you, you know," you scoffed, rolling your eyes at your boyfriends. "Now, if you two are done complaining," you shot them an expectant look and they nodded in response, "Great. Bren, you're going first."

"Yay," he cheered sarcastically, earning an elbow in the gut from Dallon. He took the flashlight from you and held it up under his chin with a sigh. "My story is called 'Sticky Notes'."

"'Sticky Notes'?" you raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Wow."

"Hey, the only reason I actually went and found a stupid scary story was for you, so quit your whining."

"You're right, I'm sorry," you apologised with a smirk, leaning forward and pecking Brendon's lips briefly. "Proceed."

"One evening," Brendon began, but you cut him off.

"No! You have to do the creepy voice!"

Brendon sighed in frustration yet again, glaring at you. You blew him a kiss.

"One evening," he started again, voice low and gravely, making you and Dallon giggle, "a teenage girl came home from school and found the house empty. Her mother had left a sticky note on the fridge for her. It said her father was working late, her mother was out shopping and her younger brothers were at soccer practice. She was alone in the house." He paused for dramatic effect for a few seconds before continuing with the story. "The girl locked the front door, just in case. Then, she put her phone on the hall table, hung her keys on a hook and went upstairs to her bedroom to change clothes. As she was getting undressed, she saw a sticky note on her bed. She picked it up and looked at the message. It read: There is someone in the house." Brendon spoke those last six words in an extra menacing voice, earning another giggle from you. "She assumed it was her brothers playing a trick on her, so she crumpled up the note. 'OK, very funny guys' she said. 'What happened? Did you two miss soccer practice?' No one answered. 'Hey, I know you're here.' she yelled. 'If I find out you two went through my stuff again, you're dead.' The girl went downstairs to the kitchen to fix herself a snack. When she opened the fridge, she discovered another sticky note. It read: There's nobody here but you and me. She dropped the note and said 'Hey guys, this isn't funny anymore. Stop it.' There was no answer. The girl went to the front door and tried the knob, but it was locked. She turned around to get her keys, but the hook she had hung them on was empty. Then, she glanced down at the hall table and saw that her phone had disappeared as well. On the table, there was another sticky note. It read: You're not going anywhere! She screamed and picked up the phone to call the police. There was no dial tone. She grabbed the phone line and realised it had been cut. There was another note lying by the phone. It read: No phone, no police, no way out! Trembling with fear, the girl ran to the back door. When she tried to turn the handle, she found it was also locked. Just then, she spotted another note stuck to the back door. It simply read: Look up! So she looked up-"

"And there was another sticky note!" Dallon jumped in.

"Don't be silly," you clicked your tongue, "She just found a sticky note, why would there be another one?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, "Maybe-"

"Will you two stop it and let me finish?" Brendon barked.

"Ha, that sounds familiar," you snorted, and you and Dallon burst into a fit of giggles as Brendon glowered on, clearly unimpressed.

Dallon pecked his cheek in apology and Brendon huffed.

"So she looked up," Brendon continued, "and saw her pet cat speared through the heart and pinned to the ceiling with a kitchen knife." You and Dallon gasped in horror and Brendon smirked in satisfaction. "She screamed in terror and ran to the nearest window. She tried punching and kicking it, but she couldn't smash the glass. It wouldn't even crack. There was a sticky note on the window. It read: You can't catch a break, can you? The girl desperately tried to think of what she should so. She needed a knife. She ran to the kitchen, but when she pulled out the drawer, it was empty. All the knives were gone, and in their place was yet another sticky note. It read: Children shouldn't play with sharp things! She ran upstairs to her bedroom and locked the door. She checked inside the closet and under the bed. There was nobody there. She sighed in relief. Suddenly, the TV turned on. It was loud and static. On the screen was another note. It read: Now I have you where I want you! The girl flew into a panic and started yelling and screaming. 'Help! Help! Somebody help me!' Just then, she remembered her laptop. She flipped open the lid and quickly sent an email to her best friend: 'HELP! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! CALL THE COPS! THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE!' Minutes later, she heard sirens. The police arrived and broke down her front door. Two officers burst into her bedroom and found her cowering in the corner, shaking and quivering with fear. They searched the entire house, but found no one. As the interviewers were interviewing her, one of them spotted a sticky note attached to her back. He pulled it off and handed it to her. It read: I was this close..."

"Alright, it's settled," Dallon slapped his hands on his knees. "You guys are never leaving me alone in this house ever again!"

"Um, excuse me," you pointed an accusatory finger between the two males, "You guys leave me alone all the time when you go on tour!"

"Yeah, but you're a fearless motherfucker!" Brendon defended, raising his hands. "I actually feel sorry for the ghost or murderer or whatever that tries some shit with you."

"True," you pursed your lips and flicked your hair over your shoulder. "But still."

The boys chuckled and Brendon handed the flashlight over to Dallon. "Your turn, babe."

"Um, do I have to? Can't we continue tomorrow night instead?" Dallon squeaked.

"Why?" you cocked your head to the side. "You were more up for this than Bren."

"Yeah, but..." Dallon scratched the back of his neck nervously.

You and Brendon shared a look before you both leaned in closer to Dallon.

"Dall?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did my story freak you out so much that you just wanna go to bed?"

"...Maybe," he whispered, looking down into his lap.

"AWW," the both of you cooed, moving to embrace the taller human.

"Don't worry, baby. You don't have to stay and listen if you don't want you. You can go to bed and Bren and I will continue."

"What?" he exclaimed in terror. "No! That's exactly what the Sticky Note Man wants!"

You and Brendon chuckled and you brought Dallon's head to your chest. "Alright, we'll continue tomorrow then, okay?"

He nodded.

"Okay. Go upstairs, B and I will tidy up here."

Brendon watched Dallon disappear upstairs before turning to you with an evil grin, which you returned. As if reading your mind, he said, "I'll get the sticky notes!"

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x