Let Me Heal You. (Gerard Way/Frank Iero x Reader)

════════════════

For: @EdgyHaven

Request: I really loved the plot you've done for that one, imagine "Time" where it was between Gerard, The reader and Frankie! I was wondering if you could do a similar one to that except one of them turns out to be a cheater that's been cheating on the Reader for 3 months or so. So she/he/they turn to the other (Either Frank or Gee).

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

*

Note: So I'm not a big fan of writing about cheating, because I feel as if all cheating fics have essentially the same plot line. That being said, I hope that this is not complete trash and that you like it at least a little bit.

It's also important to note that this is post MCR, meaning that Frank and Gerard are no longer bandmates in this story. It was just better for the plot to do it that way. x

════════════════

════════════════

Distant. That's the only word you could use to describe Gerard these days. Your dinner for two's had become dinner for you, his food always going to the elderly gentleman across the street. Your phone was not missing a phone call of his because he didn't call you, nor did he return your calls or text messages. His side of the bed was permanently cold, and as the days rolled by you found yourself getting used to the absence of warmth.

Tonight he was home.

He sat on the couch, watching reruns of one or other of his favourite shows. But you knew him, and you could tell that his mind was anywhere but with the TV.

Biting your lip, you sat yourself down on the other end of the couch in silence, your heart beating rapidly.

"Do you want us to break up? Is that why you've been so distant lately?" you asked in a broken voice, trying to swallow the lump in your throat to stop yourself from crying.

You looked at him, staring as he clenched his jaw and drew in a sharp breath. He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was stutters. His fingers started fidgeting with the cord bracelet on his wrist and his face was blotched with red; you knew he was about to cry before it even happened.

You instantly moved to his side, bringing his head to your chest as you hushed him gently. "Talk to me, Gee. What happened? What's been bothering you this much?"

"I cheated."

Your heart dropped to your stomach and your mouth fell open as his words hit you like a freight train; your mind was racing as you tried to fathom it.