1

NA EUN's POV

"Son Na Eun ... stage 3 lung cancer , Age 22 , Female , am i right ? " A male nurse walked in with a clipboard and pen asked while i nodded weakly as i have just woken up from my sleep due to an anaesthetic jab last night .

I havent seen him before , so i supposed that he was new in this general hospital . I guess im his first patient then .

"Ms Son , its my first time working here as an intern , dont mind me if i may be alittle slow sometimes . You are my first patient and so , i will make sure that you will get well ! Are you alright with me calling you Ms Son or would you like me to address you as Na Eun - shi ?  " he smiled and his eyes were gone as a thin line was replaced . I hate to admit but he was cute and reminded me alot of my little brother . Both of them had this cute pair of small but yet flirty eyes .

" Na Eun would be fine . You look quite young yourself , are we of the same age ? Im pleased to meet you too , and dont worry about it . I get that working as a newbie is tough and stressful at times . " i replied while shaking his hands .

I looked at his name tag and took note of his name , Park Jimin .

"I am here to deliver you your breakfast . It may be alittle plain for your liking , but uh ... its hospital food . Do you need me to feed you or are you waiting for any of your family members to visit you anytime sooner ? And yes , we are of same age , hehe  ."  He let out a small giggle at the end and i smiled immediately .

It was so cute .

"Its okay , you can just leave it here , i can eat it up myself without anyone's help . " i assured him but he was adamant about staying by my side and feeding me .

He levelled the hospital bed higher and placed a few cushions for me to lean on and carefully took a scoop of porridge for me to eat . Before putting it in my mouth , he blew on it softly so that it wouldnt burn my tongue .

"May i know how long have you been staying in this hospital ? " he asked me curiously as he fed me the first spoonful of plain porridge.

"Well , for almost a year i guess ? But i got transferred in halfway though from another hospital that was located in Busan . Apparently i was found unconscious and my younger brother had thought that it would be better if i went to the general hospital in Seoul for treatment . And he is the only family member that i have left , so yea . "

He nodded understandingly , " oh , im sorry about your loss , i didnt know anything about that . Well , i am from Busan too . Fancy meeting you here , hehe ."

"I dont know why but you saying hehe is cute , im sorry if im too straight forward . Its just that usually its female nurses who attends to me and i dont have any guy friends around ." I shrugged and he just nodded in reply .

"Well , i hope to see you more often around , i guess ? Jimin - shi ? " i smiled and thanked him before he said his goodbyes and went off to do his other hospital duties while i stayed lying on my bed like usual .

Opening the drawer that was beside the bed , i spotted a diary that i had not touched for months . flipping it open ,  saw that i had written a list of things that i wanted to do in life before i was diagnosed with lung cancer . Scanning through the list , i laughed at myself and my stupidity . Some were nonsensical and some were just almost impossible to do when im half the time in bed .

Sigh ... i really wanna fulfill it though , just before i die .