14

NA EUN 's POV

"Lets visit the night club !!" I playfully sneaked up behind Jimin and told him , but instead he told me to just keep quiet and let him drive properly .

"Its too dangerous for you ." He scolded me.

"Please please please? "

"With a cherry on top ?" I did aegyo and he immediately stopped the car , groaning .

"Damn it , with you doing aegyo , I'll lose focus driving !! " he says but i just let out a sly smirk , putting my hands on his thighs .

"Please let me go to the night club ? Its going to be night soon and you will be there to protect me anyways ~~" i muttered . It took him some time before he finally agreed , seeing how strong - willed i am .

"No drinks allowed for you okay ? We will just go in and stay for five minutes . Before you know it , we will be out of there . Agreed ?" He asked seriously , looking deeply into my eyes . I let out a small smile and agreed along , happy that he was willing to bring me there now .

We showed our ids and entered into the nearest club available and was allowed into the clubs as the loud music was literally blaring into my ears , it was as if i was going to go deaf if i were to stay here any longer .

The girls here were wearing clothes that were obviously too short and revealing , as if the store that they purchased from was running out of cloth and only had enough to cover the parts that they were supposed to . Body-con dresses were a popular choice here as cleavages and asses were obviously being flaunted around . I looked at myself and saw that i was in jeans , an outcast from here .

"Do you want to get out now ?!" Jimin shouted but i still couldnt hear him clearly .

"Do you want to perhaps leave now ?!" He leaned into my ears and shouted but i pretended to not hear him , running onto the dancefloor and let myself lose .

Not wanting to lose me amongst the party animals here , Jimin accompanied me and made sure that he was watching me the whole time and he wouldnt let me out of his sight .

The music was great and the atmosphere was pretty good too . I couldnt help but to let my guards down and started to swing my hips from side to side , dancing and mixing with the people here .

I then felt a hand on my bum and i looked up , seeing an unfamiliar face smirking at me . " i love girls who look good withe a pair of jeans . Why dont we get out of here and say— lets have fun on our own ?"

He touches my cheeks and caressed my bum with another hand. I immediately pushed him away but he kept coming back to me . I then saw Jimin coming towards me , pulling me towards him .

"This girl is mine so you can just fuck off ." He gritted his teeth but that boy just wouldnt move away . I was getting scared more and more by the minute but i knew since Jimin was here , i would be safe .

"Does she have your name on ? Or perhaps any hickey on her that would prove that shes yours ? " he challenged Jimin , while Jimin rolled his eyes .

"If you want a hickey , you are getting one right here right now ." He lowered his voice as Jimin pinned me towards the nearest pillar , sending chills down my spine .

"Im sorry princess , just endure the pain alright ?" He says sweetly but i heard it in a dangerous sensual manner .

His hot breath tickled me for awhile and before i know it , his lips was on my neck , sucking and planting wet kisses on it . When he bit down into my skin , pain shot up in me but i held it back in , biting my lips .

The more his lips moved against my skin , i felt strange down under , i was turned on and was scared of what to do next . I moaned out of no where when Jimin had kissed a sensitive spot , making me feel all wrong and embarrassed .

"Damn your moan was hot , princess ." Jimin commented and i couldnt help but feel a blush on my cheeks and i was literally burning . He finally let go of me to only see the guy looking angry , leaving us alone .

"I think we are quite done with this night club ,arent we ?" He winked and pointed at my neck while i just nodded , still in a daze .

With his hands interlocked with mine , we hurriedly left the place and went back into his car as i stayed silent , still embarrassed of that one sound that i had made back there .

What a wild day it is today.