20

NA EUN's POV

Just as soon as i was about to fall asleep on the hospital bed , the door swung open and Jimin came in grinning .

"Oh i know you would love it ! " he whispered - screamed to me . I gave him a puzzled look but still held onto his hand as he carefully guided me out of the door and dodged all the nurses who are roaming around at night .

Both of us went to the rooftop level and he chuckled before pulling out a small yet shiny key , fitting it into the lock that blocks the access of the roof level .

"Jimin , what are you doing !" I smacked him on his back weakly but he just laughed it off , continuing whatever he was trying to do earlier on . When the lock dropped to the ground , he carried me bridal style and entered the roof top area .

I looked around and my jaws dropped . Fairy lights were decoratedly nicely everywhere , there were balloons on the floor and it was just the perfect atmosphere . Looking back at Jimin , he smiled at himself proudly as his eyes glimmered under the beautiful lights . Walking towards the edge of the roof , i could see the whole of Seoul at night .

It was simply so stunning and breathtaking, i couldnt believe that i was missing out so much from staying in the hospital. I didnt know how beautiful Seoul could be at night .

"Come here." Jimin called for me as i ran over towards him , sitting down beside him on a mat . Behind the mat was a small tent for two .

"I figured you shouldnt do anything dangerous right now and so camping isnt something achievable, but this will do , can it ?" He looked at me hopefully and i nodded , kissing him on the lips where he did not hesitate to return it .

"This is so beautiful Jimin , i cant believe you did it all for me . Im so happy that i can cry right now ." As soon as i finished my sentence , warm tears started rolling down my cheeks as memories of us kept replaying in my mind like a broken radio .

His hands found its way onto my face as he wiped the tears off . " dont cry , i dont want to see my princess cry ."

"I cant help it , help me Jimin . I dont want to die and leave you ." I said , throwing myself into his warm embrace.

He played with my hair as he said a few lines of comforting words for me but i couldnt hear any of them anymore . My heart was heavy that night as all i could think of was my eventual departure and him crying over it for days .

"Lets not cry anymore and be happy together okay ?" He says and i nodded , listening to him .

"How do you want to fulfil scuba diving and visiting a pet shelter ? Do you want to go tomorrow ? " he asked me and i shooked my head .

"I dont think i can scuba dive , i mean , just look at me . Stage four lung cancer patient ."

"Thats true , but its in your bucket list !" He insisted but i just let out a small smile , " it doesnt matter anymore now that you are beside me , i just want to live the moment."

"We can visit the pet shelter tomorrow though , after you take your medicine ."

"Okay ."
.
.
.
"Come and cuddle with me ." He opened his arms widely , self inviting me to go beside him inside the small yet cozy tent . " ill watch over you tonight like an angel ."

"You are always my angel , no matter where you are ."