24

Third Person's POV

That night when it had all began and ended in a flash , she was held in Jimin's warm embrace . The poor boy knelt down on the floor , feeling as if the whole world has already tumbled and crush down . He was beyond sad , not believing that his girlfriend had just left him behind just like that .

Ha Eun was gone but her soul was still lingering around the room . The confused spirit left her body as she stared at the tragic scene infront of her . She saw how Jimin was crying like a madman while holding tightly onto her own body .

She immediately ran towards him and threw herself on him, onto to realise that she had went through his body and he couldnt see her anymore .

"Jimin ..."

She looked around the room and realised that it was spinning .

Her mind was spinning .

A sudden flash of glowing white light descended down from the moon as a goddess-like woman walked down and extended her hand for Na Eun's .

"Welcome to your second home ." She smiled at Na Eun but Na Eun only returned her with a look of confusion .

She didnt want to leave Jimin neither her own physical body just for that lady whom she has just met .  Is this what happens when you die ?

"Can i have more time with him ? " she knelt on the floor , pleading her with tears streaming down both her eyes . She was shaking . She wanted nothing but Jimin .

"I can grant you that favour , but you must promise me to leave him after the seventh day of your death ceremony. If a lingering spirit stays in the living world for longer than that , they would perish alone and not even I , can help you ." She replies and Na Eun thanked her repeatedly , watching her take her leave before the glow disappears .

-

Na Eun watch as Dr Seokjin come rushing into the room with his team , trying their best to revive her but she knew that it wouldnt work , seeing her your soul has already been away from her body already .

Jimin stood on one end , watching silently , still shocked at what had just occured . He walked up to Na Eun's drawer and took out her bucketlist , only to realise that he did not manage to fulfil all of her wishes . He began to feel mad at himself , cursing and hating how he had failed at being a boyfriend to her . He felt terribly sorry towards her .

The only thing that mattered to him was Na Eun and her happiness . Throughout these few months of being beside her , he knew that the bucketlist meant alot to her , and even if he couldnt bring back the dead , he dared not to break her promise  , he was going to fulfil everything that she wants .

--

( Next day )

The boy found himself laying down in the corner of Na Eun 's wardroom while an unfamiliar lady sitting on the Na Eun's bed stared at him weirdly .

They replaced Na Eun 's place already . He thought to himself .

He immediately stood up and exited the room , heading towards the toilet to freshen himself up . He stared at his own reflection in he mirror and was shocked to see how messed up he was looking ; his hair resembled a bird nest , his eyes all puffy and his lips were all dried up .

Slapping himself a few times with the running tap water , he cleaned himself up before finding out where Na Eun's body was now placed at .

"Jimin!" Xena's high pitched voice could be heard echoing throughout the lobby as she caught up with him .

"I heard what had happened last night . I— i , i am so sorry for your loss Jimin . I know that you are feeling really crappy right now , and if you need someone to comfort you , you can always come to me okay ? " she patted on his back but the male just kept quiet , not a word to be spoken .

"Jimin , are you okay ?"

"Jimin..." she tapped him again after realizing that he wasn't even responding to her at all . Jimin was literally dead inside , he was indeed crushed and couldn't take this piece of news well at all . 

Another boy came running up towards Jimin as he agitatedly threw a punch across his face, resulting in Jimin crashing onto the floor , landing not far from the dustbin.

"I thought you had promised to take good care of her for me ? Why did she leave me behind in this world ?!" He screamed while bursting into tears .   Na Eun's younger brother was yet another individual who couldn't accept the reality.  He was in a bigger mess than Jimin obviously , as his dear sister had just left him alone here with nobody else to depend on anymore .

"I miss you so much Na Eun ah ." Jimin cried out finally .

Xena looked at the two of them and didnt know what to do . Afterall , their favorite person had just left them for a better place above .  She shook her head at the two of them disapprovingly but yet understandingly at the same time since she knew that they were having a hard time now . She then decided to just keep quiet and let the two of the boys mope around for alittle longer before slapping them into their senses .

But little did they know that Na Eun 's soul was standing right there , watching the three of them in a state of frenzy . She sat on the floor with her hands on her knees , crying along with them .

I miss you guys too .