11

NA EUN's POV

2 months have just flown pass so quickly and my body was getting weaker day by day but i was still stable enough to walk alone . I knew that time was running out but i didnt want to be all down about it now .

I still had so many things to do in my bucket list and as if on cue , Jimin came into my room with my breakfast , flashing his eyesmile at me as he greeted me good morning .

"Hey Jimin , can we do something in our bucket list again today ? It has been a long time already . " he could see the eagerness in my eyes and i guessed that he couldnt fight off the urge to plant a kiss on my cheeks. 

"Alright princess , I'll see what i can do alright ? I'll come by after you finish your breakfast and let you know which one we could accomplish today ." He grinned and i knew that he probably already had some plans , planning to surprise me .

——
When the door opened , Jimin acted as if he was a spy and rolled on the floor towards my bed , making me laugh .
"What are you doing ? The floor is dirty !" I giggled and he came nearer towards me .

"Hey princess ,  i need you to do me a favour ." Jimin whispered into my ears and i shooked alittle from the sudden contact .

"What is it ? Are we spies today ? " Since he was keeping it all down , i might as well do so as well , playing along with him .

"Dont question me now and just follow my lead." He couldnt help but to let out a soft chuckle which sounded more like a giggle .

He held onto my hand as i wore my slippers , taking the lift up to the highest level of the hospital building . Despite living here for a year already , but i had never had the courage to go all the way up as i knew it was for the rich , it was the vip ward .

Only the richest and the bosses of huge enterprises or companies could be warded on this level .

"Hey are you crazy ?! Park Jimin , this is the fucking vip wardrooms , do you want me to really die early if we get caught ?" 

"Life is about taking risk and im doing so and its all for you . Go big or go home , my princess ." He winks and when the lift door opened , he interlocked his hands with mine before walking calmly towards the last wardroom in the level to not look as suspicious to the other roaming nurses .

When no one was looking , he hurriedly open the door and led me in before shutting it close .

"Okay , we have exactly 3 hours before a new patient comes to this room and so , we are going to build a pillow fort today !" He grinned and i slapped his chest lightly.

"Geez Park Jimin ! I didnt know you got this mischievous side of you ! I love you !" I threw my hands up and forgo my slippers , jumping onto the pile of pillows that he had probably secretly taken from various rooms .

"well i couldnt do much today unless its inside of this building , and so i thought of the pillow fort . I love you too my princess ." He stuck out his tongue and threw me a cushion playfully .

"Do you want to build one big fort together or do you want to compete to see who can build it the fastest ?" I asked and he quickly replied that he wanted to build it together .

Handling me one pillow after another , i stacked them up neatly on the huge vip bed and made sure that they were steady before i added on .

He took a huge blanket and placed it above it all and adjusted it so that it could balance and hold the two of us inside this cozy fort .

(Something like this)

Both of us then crawled in and held onto each other closely as i was leaning against him while he was playfully stroking my strands of hair .

"Hey Princess , how are you going to reward me when i help you accomplish everything in your bucket list ?" He asked and smirked , pushing me down onto the bed .

"Yah!" I let out a giggle and tried to push him away but he was too strong . His biceps were showing and i couldnt help but to stare in awe . His shirt lifted up by accident and i could also see a washboard of 6 packs .

Jesus save me .

My cheeks heated up and i could hear my heart beating so quickly , drumming into my ears .

"I'll give you a kiss then ." I grinned but he wasn't satisfied with my answer , pouting .

"I'll fulfill anything that you want from me ?"

He nodded before sitting properly and held me in his warm embrace . "Pinky promise me ?" He giggled and we pinky promised .

"Dear god , i hope that you would create a miracle and let my princess live for a longer period of time so that i can show her how beautiful life is and love her for eternity." He closed his eyes and prayed out loud for me to hear .

My heart broke a little upon hearing his words and i bit my lips so that i wouldnt break down at such a beautiful moment like this .