6

NA EUN 's POV

That day , Xena and I had talked the entire night . She was such a fun loving person and i could tell that she had a burning passion for dance . She was very much down to earth as well and overall someone who is somehow similar but different from me at the same time .

It felt nice to have a girl friend over to talk side by side when the sun goes down as the hospital tend to get more chillier and the mood would just get more and more depressing .

I really liked having her by my side but the fact that she had dated Jimin before had somehow bothered me , keeping me awake till 3 Am .

"Why would she demand him to nurse him ? Is she trying to get him back ? " i thought to myself .

I sighed .

It was another sleepless night .

———
The birds were chirping and morning dews were forming on leaves when i woke up to another brand new day .

Looking at my right side , i noticed that there was another tube that was inserted in me and i had another injection without myself knowing again .

I tried to sit up but i felt a familiar pain shooting up and I immediately stopped myself from doing so . I pressed onto a red coloured button by my bed side and Jimin came rushing in .

His hair was all messy and disheveled but he tried to comb it down with his fingers .

"Whats going on ? Is everything okay ? " he looked at me and checked the sensory machine 's screen that kept track of my heart rate and everything else that mattered to them .

A/N IDK WHAT YOU CALL THAT THINGY SO ... DONT MIND ME !!

"I was wondering if anything happened last night . There is a new tube here and i had another injection without me knowing . " i said and he nodded .

"Well one of the tubes was loose and came alittle detached so we had another injection in and placed a new one to ensure that its stable . You may feel alittle chest pain now , but it will soon subside . "

"Oh okay ." I said and there was a silence between us two .

"Do you still need anything else ? Or do you want me to go now ?" He asked me and broke the silence.

I shooked my head and told him that he should go but before he actually left my side , i grabbed onto his hands instinctively.

"Is it too selfish if i say that i want you to be beside me when i sleep ?"

Upon hearing that , his eyes softened and gazed at me before choosing to sit down again .

His hands went up to my hair and he petted my head . " sweet dreams princess . I will stay here with you until you sleep again . I know you couldnt sleep well last night ." His voice was music to me and my heart was beating too much for a person who wants to sleep .

His eyes kept darting from me to my sensory machine 's screen , seeing if i was calmed down or not .

Dont embarass yourself . I thought but my heart kept doing the opposite.

It was pumping fast and my face felt hot when i knew that Jimin was probably looking at me when im trying to squeeze my eyes shut .

He was giving me butterflies in my stomach . It reminds me of the moments when i used to watch many romance drama with the two lovebirds looking after each other . I couldnt help but to feel alittle loved and happy .

I think i like him . I thought .
Is he still looking at me ?

I couldnt keep my eyes shut and gave in , in the end opening it .

"Hey Jimin, do you wanna do another task in my bucket list ? Time is running out for me and i dont know how long i have left ." I said and he nodded , thinking about what we should do next .
.
.
.
.
.

< reader's choice !!>
Please refer to the first part of the story for the bucket list from her diary .

Comment one of the things that you want them to do the next chapter ;)