25

Third Person 's POV

Dr Seokjin has been a bitch to nurse Jimin lately but he still had his good side to him . Even though all he had done for Jimin was to give him a few lectures here and there , targeting him all along , his main aim was to train Jimin to become a better nurse and a stronger boy .

He had seen countless of family members crying for dear God after seeing their love ones passing , and therefore he knew what to do and what to say .

He made Jimin sit beside him as he handed him a bottle of soda , asking him to cheer up.

"I know things are hard now , but im sure that if Na Eun was still here , she wouldnt like it to see you down like this . Cmon , you gotta let go of her one day and you should know that shes in a better place now . Dont be sad anymore Jimin." He patted Jimin's back but Jimin just remained composed , not saying anything at all .

"You know , crying sometimes would make people feel better , have you tried doing so ? "

Ignoring his sunbae's words , he ran off to grab his bag after changing out of his work attire and reread Na Eun's bucket list once again .
——————
WELCOME TO NA EUN'S BUCKET LIST ❤️ !
(you may refer to this anytime throughout the story as it progresses)

1) collect a whole jar filled with sea shells ^^ 

2) go on a drive by the beach

3) go camping with someone i like

4) get a boyfriend

5) try scuba diving

6) visit the nightclub for once with a trusty guy friend !!

7) visit the pet shelter and play with dogs for a day

8) drink hot chocolate on a cold rainy day

9) touch GOT7's Jaebum's butt !! AHHHHHHOPPASARANGHAE

10) build a fort with pillows 

11) die in peace in someone's arms :)

——————

He realised that he had managed to fulfil everything except for one , and that was what he is going to do today , just for her .

Na Eun's lost soul followed him along as all she was feeling was complete sadness and pain since he couldnt see her at all . She tried her best to talk and touch him , but whenever she did that , she just feels crushed more and more since she was constantly reminded that she was now dead and only a lingering soul who cant be seen at all . She felt useless .  She wanted him badly , but she knew that they were over and it's impossible already .

When Jimin had reached his destination , he did not hesitate to try scuba diving since that was written as one of the many things that Na Eun had wanted to do .

"Na Eun ah , are you with me now ?" Jimin 's eyes watered as he muttered under his breath .

Na Eun heard it and immediately teared up once again . "Im here with you Jimin." She replies him only to not get back any replies .

As he was in the water , his eyes was still watering but Na Eun couldnt tell if he was really crying , or if it was just the saltwater going into his goggles . He swam and kicked in the water , thinking about Na Eun and imagining her reaction whenever a huge fish swims past .

He imagined holding her in his arms , swimming alongside with her while goofing around with each other's hair . He thought that if she was still here beside him , she would want to take many photos of them together for memory sake . 

He imagined looking at the same eyesmile that he would usually see when Na Eun is happy . He imagined holding her hands after scuba diving and listening to her talk for hours about her hopes and dreams for the future . He imagined a beautiful life ahead with her .

He knew that those were impossible, so he told himself to let all of his imaginations drown right here in this arena and when he leaves this place , he would stop frowning and moping around like a sad child . He was going to try to forget her after today .

Na Eun swam alongside with Jimin , staring at his imperfectly perfect face , longing for him to see her , to touch her and to talk to her .  She was smiling for the first time after her death . She knew how much Jimin had loved her and she was ready to let herself go for Jimin .  She was contented with her short yet sweet love story with Park Jimin .

And thats when she had decided to not stay for the full 7 days of her death ceremony, instead , leaving right after Jimin gets out of the diving arena .

You have finished my bucketlist with me as promised , and so here's a kiss as a reward for you .

Na Eun felt nervous as she approached Jimin in the water , going nearer towards his face . She squeezed her eyes shut tightly as she kept praying that Jimin would be able to see her . Without warning , she crashed her lips on Jimin 's cheeks and surprisingly, she felt something soft on her lips .  When she opened her eyes, she realised that her lips was still on Jimin's cheeks . Did the Gods just answer to my prayers ? She thought .

Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of Na Eun and he immediately gasped for air , coughing as he pushed himself quickly upwards so that he could breath properly after letting go of the mouthpiece that was needed for him to breathe underwater. Was i dreaming ? Was that really Na Eun ? He thought .

Na Eun carefully made her way out of the diving arena as she looked up to the sky , knowing that no matter what happens , she still needed to go .

This was her last goodbye .

Goodbye Jimin . Thank you for everything , my guardian angel .Thank you for painting my days with colours like im a white canvas .

THE END