21

Sorry for the 1 month break for this book . Been busy with exams but hey i did pretty well this time ¡!

NA EUN's POV

"You ready ? " I asked Jimin as i watch him check off things from his clipboard .

"Yea , just give me one second and my duties here would be done ." He smiles at me while i nodded , waiting patiently for him .

Just like what he said , it wasnt long before he left the wardroom and came back quickly wearing a new set of fresh clothes , ready to take me out .

"So are we going to the pet shelter today?" I asked him hopefully while he continued to stare at his phonescreen , checking for details of somesort .

"I was thinking about something even better , but first , do you like dogs or cats more ?"

"Hmm..." i paused.

"Dogs?"

"Great , lets visit a dog cafe then ? We havent been on many dates and i really wanna treat you someday . I guess today's the day then ." He shrugged before holding onto my hand , taking me on a short 10 minute walk to our destination .

-

Upon arrival , many dogs barked and wagged their tails cutely as their way of greeting customers , surrounding us with such a positive and enthusiatic vibe .

"Welcome ! This way please !" The lady at the counter came and ushered us into the warm and cozy cafe where we get to sit on high chairs to enjoy our meal while the dogs are beneath our thighs , so that they wouldnt be able to disrupt or take a bite from our food .

"Here's the menu , you can order it from the ipad attached to the table here ." She smiled before leaving us alone.

I stared at the dogs with admiration , dang they were all so adorable . There were many different breeds but yet they embrace each other's differences and are great playmates for one another .

However , i spotted a sausage dog at a corner alone without any partners or playmates . He was isolated .

Leaving my seat , i decided to approach it . As i have gotten nearer towards it , i then realised that this dog has a missing eye . I felt a pang in my heart and i looked at it with pitiful eyes .

"You wont be lonely anymore with me around ." I mumbled and carried it in my arms before going back to my seat .

"What happened to this dog ?" Jimin asked , alarmed .

"I have no idea too , but look at it , poor thing ." I said while stroking the dog's head .  Brushing its fur , i made sure to take extra caution and care .

"Look here Na Eun ah!!" Jimin exclaimed and i looked up , realising that he was about to snap a photo of the three of us . I quickly posed with a 'V' sign and flashed the biggest smile that i can ever have.

"Let me see."

Jimin handed me his phone and as i examined the photo , i realised that Jimin 's eyes were not looking into the camera ... instead , he was staring at me .

Out of a sudden , i felt an arm wrapping around my waist and before i could say anything , he responded .

"I cant bear to let you go , i want to see you smile all day everyday ."

"I love you Na Eun ah."

"Metoo Jimin . I love you to the moon and back and i promise to never let you go ."