12

Qotd : where are my readers from ?

im from SG ;)

—————
NA EUN's POV

That day , i flipped open my diary once again and saw my bucket list casually hanging out there .

Lets see ... i have completed drinking hot chocolate on a cold day , going on a drive by the beach , collecting seashells , find a boyfriend and building a pillow fort .

Thats a total of 5 things out of 11 .

I sat there in a daze , wondering what i would do next with Jimin .

Suddenly , the door busted open with a excited child , Jimin.  "Hey Na Eun ,  my friends had just notified me that GOT7 will be coming for a fanmeet here and they had helped me to get two tickets . You can touch Jaebum's butt!" He shouted out loud and everyone stared at us , pin pointing about how crazy we were.

I had a celebratory dance in my head and threw myself on Jimin . " i dont know how to thank you , but when is the fanmeet ?" I pecked his cheeks , grinning from ear to ear .

"The event happens in a few hours . If we leave now , we will be just on time !" He announced and i nodded immediately , running to the toilet to change while he did the same .

He came out wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a plain white tee , with a black leather bag on his back . He cheekily placed his cap on my head and held onto my hands before running alongside me for the lift .

"Hey how about my administration here ? Afterall im admitted here and i cant leave anytime i want to . " i asked worriedly but he grinned , " offcourse i had settled it for you before breaking the news to you pabo ya ."

//

When we reached the venue , there were literally fans everywhere . Everyone was squeezing amongst one another and some were competing about who had the loudest voice and cheer for the idols that were not far from us .

"You wouldnt wanna do that , dont strain yourself too much ."Jimin warned me and i nodded obediently , careful to not over exert myself .well fainting here would be the worst thing here . I thought .

Jumping up and down , i tried to catch a glimpse of whats going on behind the glass wall which the GOT7 members were located at .

Damn since when do all these girls become so tall ? I chuckled and realised that most of them were either wearing high heels , if not they were standing on stools .

I grabbed onto Jimin's small hands and successfully squeezed through half the crowd , saving us two spots that were good enough to give us some view to see .

"Excuse me !" Jimin screamed as he was swarmed by many more fangirls , flocking towards our direction and pushing us through .

He made a pained expression and i looked at him worriedly, not knowing what had happened . I looked down and saw that he was touching his little buddy and groaning in pain .

Oh well i guess someone 's fanboard had hit the bullseye.

I nudged him and he assured that he was fine while i kept laughing at him .

---

When the whole event started with a countdown , my eyes were literally shot open and i forced myself not to even blink.

"Dont forget how to breathe alright ." Jimin patted my back upon seeing how still i was getting and i made a sound to acknowledge him , but my focus was still on the platform where they would be situated at .

When they came out , all hell broke lost . I felt like i was in a stampede with all the animals running and rushing away from their hunters . I was getting pushed in all possible direction and Jimin had to hold onto me so that i wouldnt fall to the ground .
High pitched screams could be heard all around me as various names were being called .

It was scary .

Jimin pulled me to one side where there was the least number of fans as he whispered into my ears his plan .

I arched my eyebrows and questioned it as soon as i heard it . It was ridiculous!!

"How can i act blind and just randomly touch his butt ? What if he gets mad ?" I asked him but Jimin just smiled , " why would he be mad at a blind fan ? Besides I'll just pretend to be your guardian and drag you out as soon as you do it ." He nodded , smirking .

"Fine . But if i get caught , its all of your fault ." I rolled my eyes but he smacked my head . " the tickets costs a bomb , dont roll your eyes at me !!"