4

NA EUN 's POV

"Ms Son , here's your food . " A female nurse with a petite figure came in instead of Jimin .

"I thought Jimin was incharge of me ? Is he not free today ?" I asked her and she just shrugged, " someone demanded for Jimin to serve her and he is currently attending to her needs . I heard that she is the boss's daughter . "

"Oh." Was all that came out from my mouth . I didnt want to lie but i honestly felt sad and wanted Jimin to accompany me instead although we have just met . He makes me happy and i kinda miss him already . Maybe its because i am always isolated from others , i guess .

"Do you need me to feed you or can you eat it yourself ?" She asked me politely with a smile on her face .

"Its alright , i can eat it by myself , you can just leave the food here ." I returned a small smile before watching her figure leave the room before i lie back on the bed , not really wanting to touch the food anymore .

Instead , i fell asleep unknowingly .

//
"Hey Na Eun shi ." I felt someone 's hands on mine as i was being shooked awake .

As my eyelids fluttered open , i was greeted by a worried looking Jimin .

"Hey Na Eun ah , are you not feeling well ? Is that why you didnt even touch your food ? I know it may not be the most pleasant one  but you have to eat to live . The food is already cold , do you want me to reheat it for you ?" He asked me cautiously and i shooked my head , not having any appetite at all .

"i dont have any appetite to eat at all now ." I said and he wanted to open his mouth to say something else but he closed it soon after . I was waiting for him to leave the room but instead he stayed by me and held onto my hands .

"Im sorry Na Eun shi , i was told to assist another patient here and thats why i told my colleague to fill in my spot for you . Im sorry if you were waiting for me . " he ruffled his hair and looked into my eyes .

"I wasnt waiting for you ." I lied .

"I know you were , ah , everyone who knows me likes me ." He giggled and joked around .

"Before you know it , you will be attracted to me like how honey attracts bees !! " he laughed even louder , making me laugh along as well .

" I will never be attracted to you alright ? I have my Jaebum oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Its okay , i understand that you are busy and im just a patient of yours , you are busy , i get it ." I said and he gripped onto my hands tighter .

I heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter.

" oh its raining right now . "

"No , you are special to me because you are my first patient and i am determined to nurse you well and be your guardian angel . so ... shall we head to the garden now ? " he winks and helped me up on the wheelchair once again and brought me to the familiar ground of the hospital garden .

He soon came back with an umbrella and also a mug of hot chocolate for me . Pushing me into the garden , he opened up the umbrella and shielded me from the rain .

People ran for cover inside the building and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water , instead of doing that , Jimin and I proceeded on to stay right in the middle of the garden .

Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier.

I looked up and met his eyes , he was doing it again . His eyes were replaced by a thin line . " is it very tiring for you to hold the umbrella up the whole time ?"

"Dont worry about it , i am strong and this is chicken feet to me ."  He assured me and i started taking small sips of the hot chocolate .

"It tastes really nice ." I commented and handed it to his other free hand for him to try as he bent down to match my height and took a sip as well .

"Mmhmmm"

The constant tinkling sound came to our ears as the pearls of rain dropped onto the leaves. The sound was like the glassy clinking of a champagne flute, lilting and clear. A sheet of rain passed over us and the sound intensified.

We were surrounded by nature and nature is just such a wonderful and beautiful thing .

Serenity.

As i continuously took sips of my hot chocolate while admiring the raindrops pelting against the windows of the building and hitting onto the stone ground , i felt as if i wasnt in the hospital , but instead somewhere out in the wild . I felt like a free antelope, ready to run and go wherever i want . I wasnt chained up , i wasnt limited to the same space everyday .

And the best thing was that i have completed one thing from my bucket list .

Thank you so much , Jimin .