7

NA EUN 's POV

"I know ! What if we visit the beach ? We can complete two tasks at once as well . " i chirped and he nodded , but he seemed to be hesitating .

"why ? Whats wrong ?" I frowned , seeing that he was still in a daze .

I nudged him alittle and he shooked , jolting back here .

"I dont know if it would be wise for me to have you out of the hospital while you are still unwell ." He sighed and i sighed along .

"But you know, i only live once and i basically wont live long . If i dont do it now , i wont have anymore time left !! We can collect a whole jar filled with sea shells and go on a drive by the beach both at once , that way we can kill two birds with one stone ." I was pretty much persistent while he maintained a serious look .

He seemed serious half the time .

"As much as i want to bring you out , i need to run a few more tests to ensure that you wouldn't possibly faint halfway or ... aish , I'll just run a few tests and ill give you the green light when i think its fine alright ? " he said and i nodded , listening obediently to him .

"I'll go run the tests now , hang on ." He said and left the wardroom before returning with another assistant and a doctor  . They gave me an anaesthetic injection before i had some time off with my eyes shut and i couldnt feel a single limb the entire time .

When i finally woke up and could move , Jimin smiled at me and clapped his hands like a small child .

He's a cute mochi .

It turns out that you are getting healthier and healthier by day , but offcourse , at this stage lung cancer you cant really do anything but to try to postpone the time you ... " he became silent as the bitter truth was brought up once again .

"Before i die . Yea i got it ." I bit my lips and force myself to listen to the truth . I should stop lying to myself and stop giving myself some false hope.

Im going to die and everyone will still live happily . Nothing will change . I thought .

"Though you are getting healthier by day , but your cancer cells is still kinda spreading , but dont worry too much about it . We'll give you some drops and it will help to slow it down as much as possible . You still got about a three quarter of a year to go . We have enough time ." He squeezed my hands and i nodded , listening to him till the end .

His last sentence was stuck in my head like a broken tape recorder . It kept on repeating itself and i thought it was driving me crazy . I was elated to hear the news that i could live for more than half a year , I underestimated myself .

But what will happen to Jimin after i go ?

"Hey lets not force ourselves to keep being all sulky about the terrible news alright ? We still have enough time in the world to do everything that you want . I had already promised you to fulfill them all with you , i wouldnt run anywhere , princess .we can do it together " His lips curved up and he had a very pretty eyesmile .

I let his hand stay on top of mine as his thumb rubbed in a circular motion on mine . It was calming to me somehow . I liked it .

"Get changed , we are heading to the beach right now ." He announced and i cheered loudly , accidentally waking up the patient beside my bed . I watch as a female nurse walk into the wardroom and helped me up , unplugging those wires and needles that were attached on my hand and stomach as if Jimin had it all planned out . I walked towards my cabinet not far from the bed and gotten ahold of my regular clothes before changing into it quickly , excitedly to finally breathe some fresh air .

"Wow you look ... normal . And pretty too , offcourse ." Jimin complimented and i had a small blush on my cheeks as i interlocked my hands with his , walking alongside with him .

Who said a sick person cant blush ?

"I look normal dont i ? Without all that ugly hospital gown and when i wear some lip tint ?" I asked and he nodded .

"My car's here . Lets go now ." He backcombed his hair with his hands — which seemed to be one of his habits .

He looks really hot when he did that .
You totally did not hear it from me .

Gotta blast .