2

NA EUN's POV

"Hey Na Eun - shi !! Im here to serve you lunch now . Today you are gonna eat some fresh vegetables and steam fish , doesnt that sound delicious to you ? " Jimin smiled while pushing a trolley towards my bed and helped me up so that i could sit straight .

"Well they dont sound exactly appetizing . It sounds more like food for the cows or like hmm ... health freaks . " i stuck out my tongue and he nodded while laughing .

"Thats true though . Outside this hospital, theres so much more mouth - watering food for everyone to eat . Ah , im craving for some ramen or perhaps pizza ." He licked his lips at the thought of the food while i sighed in envy .

"I wish i could eat them too . I mean , i could but then i dont wanna kill myself that fast , dont i ? " i laughed bitterly and he immediately apologized, " ah im so sorry for offending you in any way when i mentioned food ! Ah me and my dumb mouth ." He said and hit his mouth , smiling sheepishly .

"Ani ... its okay with me . My brother havent been visiting me these days and i basically have the wall to talk to only . Its nice having someone to talk to when you are hospitalized , you know ? I feel so lonely these days , its just so depressing . The hospital is depressing ." I said while watching Jimin take out the two main dishes along with a bowl of rice .

He dragged a chair and placed it beside my bed while he was scooping up some food for me to consume in .

At the corner of his eyes , i think that he had saw my diary and was curious about it . He pointed and asked what it was and i gladly allowed him to flip it open .

There it was , my bucket list .

"Whats all of this ? " he asked me curiously and i just replied simply , " its my to do list . Aka , my bucket list . I really wanna do all that when i turned 21 but then you know , all this diagnosis and treatment , i cant even go out without a guardian . " i sighed again.

The hospital wall paint was already peeling off and i could see many cracks here and there . I watch as many patients come and go , i see couples cuddling together on the bed , i see people die and i see people cry .

This place is just so depressing .

"Touch Jaebum's butt ? Are you serious ? " he chuckled and i nodded , " hey i was a huge fan of him alright ? He's so cute and he has such a good voice . He has a nice ass too , i just wanna grab it , you know ?"

Jimin turned around and popped his ass for me , " how about mine ? My friends calls me Jibooty . With my ass , i could break chopsticks , its great too you know ? Do you wanna touch it ? "

"I just knew you today , so no thanks Jibooty ! " i giggled and couldnt help but to let out a weak smile .

Other patients in the same room couldnt help but to laugh along . He was just like an angel that was sent down from heaven to me , to make me smile and laugh just before my time is up here .

"I love seeing you smile . You look so pretty when you smile , please smile more for me my princess ?" He says while feeding me another spoonful of rice.

My cheeks heated up and felt all warm and fuzzy inside . Is this how a girl would feel when she has someone to take care of her ?
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey i have an idea . Why not i help you accomplish your bucket list ? I promise to fulfill them with you . Dont worry , we will be able to do it all , i wont let any of them slip past ,not even touching your oppa's butt . You will never walk alone with me around . " we locked eyes and i nodded slightly , feeling more hopeful than usual .