Chapter One: Intro To Me

I woke up early one day to the sound of yelling people next door. My apartment building was usually quiet. My prior neighbors moved out not too long ago so I was able to be a bit louder. I was generally quiet, until it came to my music. I was obsessed with this band called EXO. Now there were a couple different groups of EXO, but I loved them all.

Most fandoms like mine ship the members together, including me. My favorite ship, which includes my bias, Sehun, was Sebaek. The other ships included Chenmin, Kaisoo, Krisyeol, Tay, and Suhan. Even though none of them claim to be gay, we all want them to be. Especially considering the way they act around each other.

For example, Sehun and Baekhyun. They have done some weird things. They grab each others butts a lot. There was a time when Baekhyun stuck his hand down the back side of Sehun's pants on stage. Baekhyun also unzipped Sehun's pants on stage. To through off a girl who was stalking them, Baekhyun jumped on top of Sehun and started to fake make out with him. Baekhyun always grabs or rubs Sehun's legs and knees. The two have been seen holding hands on more than one occasion. They always look at each other like married couples do. They often look at each other and bite their tongues or lips while smiling. So as you can tell, most of EXO's fandom ships the two together.

Me, along with every other fan, really want to see EXO in concert or even in public. Granted, most people have already been to a concert, a lot of us want to go back. I, myself, have never been to a concert of EXO's. Ever since December of 2011, I have been a fan. A fan with a huge crush on Sehun. I am only a year younger than Sehun, so I thought if I ever met him I would have a chance. Me being 21 and him being 22, I thought that I could possibly meet the love of my life, being Sehun.

Sehun has been my bias since 2011. He had always been my favorite. Yet I still loved the thought of Sebaek. I didn't really ship the others I only really shipped Sebaek.

Now, enough about shipping back to current time.