Chapter Three: Meeting EXO

"Was that you singing over there?" He asked putting a finger under my jaw and closing my mouth.

"Uh-I-Um- Uh- yes." I said stuttering because I could believe my eyes. Then from behind Kris, Chen came up and shoved Kris out of the way. Chen grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room while Kris closed the door.

I started to get really nervous considering the whole group heard me sing and I was sitting in a room with the people I have wanted to meet for 5 years. My face was obviously getting red because Xiuming asked, "Why so red?" My face got redder and I didn't answer.

D.O. was standing at his speaker and he clicked a button and started to play the song "Monster". I got really excited because that was my favorite song at the time. I slapped a huge smile on my face as the boys started to sing. Once the song was over I started to get super confused.

"Why did you bring me in here? I'm just a normal fan." I asked.

"Because you are a fan that can sing, is pretty, and I'm imagining that you are a good dancer." Suho said. I started to blush and get really nervous.

"Come on, show us." Sehun said. My heart started to race. My bias since 2011 is asking me to dance for him. I'm in a room with him and talking to him like he's been my friend and he wants me to dance for him.

"What song?" Baekhyun said walking over to the speaker.

"Uh- Um- I- I - I don't know. Are you sure you- you want me to dance?" I asked getting even more embarrassed.

"Lucky One it is." He said changing the song.

"Do you know the dance?" He asked.

"I know Kai's part." I said looking for Kai. Once I spotted him he smiled at me. He walked up next to me and nodded his head. Baekhyun fasted forward to Kai's part in the song and Kai started to dance. I quickly followed and started to sing along as well.

Then Kai stopped dancing while I was still going. I stopped and looked at him. He wave his hand in a circle telling me to continue. I started dancing again and when it was over all of them started clapping. I smiled wide and stood there not doing anything.

"That was amazing! I don't think I could have done better myself." Kai said making me get happier.

"Come on, let's sit." D.O. said.

We all went and sat down on the couches.

"Okay, now for the real question. Who's your bias?" Xiumin asked.

"Wait do I have to answer that? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings." I said feeling like a child.

"It's all good." Luhan said.

"Who is it?" Tao asked.

"It's- uh- Sehun." I said scooting a little to the left so I wasn't right next to him on the couch. He put an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Well what's your name?" Sehun asked.

"Arabella." I said.

"Well, Arabella, you've officially met and talked to your bias." Sehun said pulling me a bit closer again. Baekhyun started to look unamused. He looked jealous.

"You're making Baekhyun jealous." I said smiling at Baekhyun, who's face had turned a bright shade of red. I looked at Sehun's face which had also turned a bright shade of red. We all started laughing.

"I'm guessing you are one of the shippers?" Yixing asked not seeming happy about it.

"Uh- Yeah. I only ship Sebaek though." I said smiling. Their faces continued to get redder. Sehun took his arm off of my shoulder and grabbed his knee. Then Baekhyun sat on the other side of Sehun.

"Okay let's play ask Arabella a bunch of questions." Chen said smiling. My face got really red again.

"And no hesitating you have to answer honestly." He said. I relaxed and nodded my head.

"Okay, let's go." I said feeling confident. I thought he was going to be asking random questions about ages and dates of songs. That's not what he was asking though. His first question caught me off guard.

"If you could choose one person in this room to kiss, who would it be?" He asked. My face turned red again.

"No hesitating." He repeated.

"Kai." I said they all got a surprising look on their faces.

"Not Sehun?" Kai asked.

"No, I wouldn't do that to Baekhyun." I said smiling.

"Do you know the dance to "Mama"?" Suho asked changing the subject.

"No, not yet at least." I replied. Suho stood up and held his hand out to me. I took his hand and he pulled me off of the couch.

"Well you're going to learn." He said winking at me. I smiled as he showed me the first part of the dance. I repeated. On one of the spins I tripped over myself and went to fall, but Kai stood up and caught me by grabbing my forearms. He held my arms up and slid his hands up to interlock his fingers with mine. I got chills going down my spine and I didn't know what to do.

Then he pulled me closer and kissed me. My eyes grew wide after he removed his lips from mine.

Dang he's a good kisser. I thought to myself. He let go of my hands and sat back down. I sat down next to Kai on the love seat he was sitting on. Suho sat next to Sehun replacing my former spot.