Chapter Fifty Six: Arabelle's pov END

When we woke up we went down into the kitchen where most everybody was already sitting. The only person not there was Baekhyun. I walked over to Sehun and asked where Baekhyun was.

"He's still in bed. I didn't want to wake him and he wasn't feeling good last night." He said.

"I'll go check on him." I said before walking to their room. I quietly knocked on the door and opened it. I could see Baekhyun sitting on the bed covered is sweet and he was breathing heavy. I walked over to him and pushed his hair out of his face. He was breathing heavily and I noticed tears from his eyes.

"Baekhyun? Baek, wake up." I said softly. I wiped the tears from his cheeks as Sehun walked in. He looked at me like he was mad.

"I didn't do anything. He's crying." I said looking at Sehun with confusion written all over my face. He walked over and sat on the side of the bed stroking his face and cleaning off the sweat and tears.

Sehun looked at me and signaled me to close the door, as I did. I closed the door and when I turned around Sehun had his lips pressed gently on Baekhyun's. I noticed Baekhyun's eyes flutter open and his arms wrap around Sehun's neck. Baekhyun sat up and Sehun put his strong arms around Baekhyun.

They broke the kiss and Baekhyun buried his face in Sehun's chest and cried. Sehun wrapped one arm around Baek's head and the other around his shoulders.

"Shh, I'm here now." Sehun said calmly while stroking Baekhyun's hair. I slowly walked out of the room and made my way back down stairs. Everyone looked at me in wonder.

"Baek isn't feeling well. I'm sure they'll be down soon." I said. After about ten minutes Baek and Sehun came down. Baek's eyes were still a bit puffy, but no one seemed to notice. I saw a sign that Chen had placed on the wall above the front door that read, "Home Sweet Home."

Home Sweet Home indeed.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading this far. This is my first book to finish and post somewhere. 

Should I write another fanfiction? 

I probably will anyway, but still, should I?