Chapter Forty Six: Rennae's pov

I closed my eyes as I thought I was going to die. I felt a swift breeze in front of my face before the gun went off. I screamed out of fear and confusion. I opened my eyes to see Chen holding Corey's arm behind his back.

"Rennae, I want you to get my phone out of my back pocket and call the police please." I quickly obeyed as Chen pinned Corey against his car.

"Rennae?!" I heard Arabelle call.

"Arabelle, I'm here I'm fine. It's okay." I said. She can over and checked my whole body. She kissed me on the forehead and pulled me into a hug.

"You bastard. You tried to shoot my sister? After what you did up there?" Arabelle said.

"Ari, love, calm down. The police are on their way." Chen said. I know it wasn't a good time, but the way Chen spoke to Arabelle made me want to squeal. I didn't squeal, though, I just slightly smiled, waiting for the day that I meet a man like Chen.

The police pulled up and removed Corey from Chen.

Chen noticed the worry on Arabelle's face, as did I. He wrapped his hands around her face. I couldn't tell what he was saying, but he leaned down and kissed her. She still looked worried, but she seemed to calm down a bit.

An officer pulled me to his car and asked to speak to me.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked me.

"As Chen and I were walking up to the doors, Corey walked out of the doors. He more like stumbled out. He looked at me and grabbed the gun out of his pocket while Chen was speaking. He pointed it at my head and said, 'Why are you following me Arabelle?' Chen pushed his hand Corey's hand away and the gun fired and hit the floor. I screamed and Chen pulled Corey's arm behind his back. He pinned Corey against the car as I called you. Then you guys came and that's it." I said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Okay you're doing great. Do you know anything that happened beforehand?" The officer asked.

"N-n-no sir." I said. I started to get nervous. I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked at the car where Corey was sitting and staring. I stepped away from the car. The officer put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, sweetheart. He can't hurt you inside the car." I nodded my head. I knew that he couldn't hurt me, but he was still scaring me.

I noticed as Sarah walked out. She was clutching her stomach. I felt the urge to run to as I did.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked worried about the baby.

"Yes, I am fine. And no, I am not hurt. I'm just a little scared." She said stroking the side of my face.

"Is the baby okay?" I asked hoping that it was okay.

"Yes, beautiful, it is okay." She said smiling at me. I smiled back at her. I felt an arm creep over my shoulder. I looked up to see Tao. I smiled again.

"Let's go inside. Arabelle told me to show you to your room." He said walking me inside. He opened the door to Arabelle's apartment when I heard a slight giggle from the door next door. The laugh seemed familiar.

Tao noticed that I was listening to the people next door.

"You wanna break the rules and meet everyone?" He asked. I looked up at him in disbelief.

"Everyone?" I asked. He nodded his head and walked me over.

I walked into the room and everyone looked at me strange.

"Did Arabelle shrink?" Xiumin asked.

"Do I really look that much like her?" I asked Tao. He nodded his head and laughed.

"Guys, remember when Arabelle said she had to be a role model? I think this is who she is modeling for." Suho said before winking at me.

"Guys, meet Rennae. This is Arabelle's long lost sister." He said before smiling at me.

"Okay well let's give her the true treatment she needs." Luhan said. They all looked at him.

"I think we should wait for the others to come back first." Kai said. He seemed upset. I looked at him and nodded towards the door. He seemed confused, but came anyway.

"Why do you seem so upset, Kai?" I asked. He looked at me strange.

"How come at your age, you can tell when someone is upset before anyone else?" He asked.

"It's a gift. I'm sure Arabelle can too." I replied. It was a true gift. I could feel someone's sadness before anyone else. Even if they were hiding it I could tell.

"Now, tell me." I said.

"Gosh, you're worse than Ari, but fine. I'm upset because I did something to Ari that I greatly regret. I cheated on her and I was afraid that if you found out you wouldn't like me. I didn't want to change your opinion on me." He said taking me by surprise.

"And did she forgive you?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Than who am I to hold a grudge that isn't mine to hold?" I asked smiling at him.

"How old are you kid? Because I have known you for like five minutes and I'm already impressed." He said laughing.

"I'm eleven, and thank you." I said before we walked inside. Not long after the other four joined us. I sat down in between Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Now can we? I really wanna' sing guys." Luhan said making me smile. I was going to get to sing with EXO.

"Can you sing?" Sehun asked.

"I won a talent show for my choir in fourth grade. If that counts." I said getting nervous.

"Alright then, let's hear it." Kris said.

"I don't know what to sing." I said. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"How about 'For Life'?" Baekhyun said. I nodded my head. Suho walked over to their radio and played the song. He muted the singing and left it to me. I got really nervous and Arabelle gave me a reassuring look. She stood up and held out her hand. I took her hand and she pulled me up.

"Duet?" She asked. I smiled and closed my eyes. I began to sing. I let the song swallow me. I didn't even realize that I was singing alone until the song was over.

"We have been blessed." Suho said.

"That was amazing." Tao said.

"And you keep on impressing me." Kai said.

I went and took my spot in between the two boys. They started telling stories and talking about random things. They started to sing "Sing For You", but before the song was over I fell asleep on Baekhyun's shoulder.