Chapter Thirteen: Stage Time

"Hello Everybody!" D.O. said. Everyone started cheering. That's one thing that I couldn't stand about concerts because I hated crowds and yelling people. Namjoon noticed that I was being very touchy. I always got jumpy in crowds. I was always scared of something happening.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't do well with crowds. Last time I was in a crowd like this, bad stuff happened." I said with memories coming back. He put an arm around me and pulled me in closer.

"I won't let anything happen. I promise you are safe." He said reassuringly. I smiled and leaned into his hug. I felt some what safe in that moment.

EXO was singing a bunch of different songs and I wasn't really singing along that much because I was still nervous about being with BTS.

Once they started to sing "Miracles in December" I chimned in. Namjoon was singing too, until he heard me. He lightly tapped Jin who started listening to me. Once I realized that they were listening I stopped and my face turned a shade of pink.

"What's wrong? That was amazing." Namjoon said over the music.

"I'm just really shy." I said. In reply then started to watch them sing again. Sehun caught sight of me and elbowed Kai. Kai looked me right in the eyes then winked at me. Namjoon noticed this and elbowed me. He looked at Kai and Kai nodded.

"He's got a thing for you. Have you guys met before?" He asked.

"Um, they moved in next door." I said surprising him.

"So that's how you got these seats?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as their song ended.

"We have one last song for you all today. And I would like to have a guest sing it with us." D.O. said pointing to me. My face turned bright red and I panicked. Namjoon walked me over to the stairs and Sarah screamed for me. I gave her a scowl.

"You should make her come up too." I whispered to Chanyeol while D.O. talked.

"I thought she had-" I cut him off.

"Um-yeah- that got messed up a bit. He cheated on her." I said. He looked at her with sad eyes. She noticed that I had told him and I realized that she had forgot. I could see the tears in her eyes. I forgot all about me being on stage and I ran off to comfort her.

Chanyeol quickly followed me and he hugged her. He wiped the tears from her cheeks and she smiled wide. He winked at her and walked back up with me onto the stage.

"And this is what friends are for." Chanyeol said into the microphone. Kai walked over to me and handed me a microphone and slightly brushed my hand in the process. The music started to play and they all started to sing "Sing for you", except this time they were all singing instead of doing the solo parts. Chen looked at me and nodded his head.

Sehun came up from behind me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and Baekhyun came on my other side and did the same. I lifted up the microphone and started to sing. The crowd started to cheer and I got really nervous.

Once they got to the "I'll sing for you" part they all stopped and it was just me singing. I just let the music take control and ignored the fact that I was on stage.

All of the EXO members kept quiet and let me sing. I opened my eyes and went to start singing the next verse when I saw people start moving away from an area of the crowd. Then before I could react, the guns went off.

I fell to the floor too shocked to realize what had happened. I heard someone scream from behind me and tried to move but couldn't. The person who screamed was Xiumin. I tried my hardest to get to him but I felt the bullet in my stomach and couldn't move. The pain was too much for me to handle and I fell unconscious.