Chapter Ten: Concert Day

I woke up and ran to Sarah's room. I jumped onto the bed in excitement waking her up. She threw her pillow at my head causing me to fall off of the bed. I hit the floor with a loud bang.

"Ow." I said.

"Well, don't do that." She retorted.

"Get dressed. We're leaving in an hour and a half." I said. Getting up and going to my room. I got my dress out of my closet and put it on. I walked out and Sarah looked at me like I was an angel.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen me in this before." I said.

"Yeah, but what do you think Kai is going to say? Or even Sehun?" She said

"Oh shut up. I haven't even done my makeup." I said.

"I told you that the next time you wear makeup for something where it wasn't needed I would throw it all away." She said.

"Okay fine. Just let me do my hair." I said walking into the bathroom. She quickly followed me in and took my makeup bag into her room.

"Jeesh!" I said getting my hair brush. I brushed my hair and surprisingly it looked really good.

When I walked out into the living room Sarah was standing in her doorway. She was wearing the dress that she wore to prom.

"Who are you dressing up for? You have a husband." I said. Then my phone started to ring.