Chapter Twenty Seven: Kai's pov

I walked into the apartment and watched as Sarah and Chanyeol kissed their hearts out then saw the hurt look on Arabelle's face. I felt another wave of guilt and despair hit when I saw this. Then Chen walked over and did what I wish I could have done. He put a finger under Arabelle's lowered head and lifted her head so her eyes met his. The hurt was flushed away from her face as she looked into his eyes.

I felt the guilt again and I guess I was showing it in my face because Arabelle looked at me and pulled away from Chen. She sat down on the couch and everyone followed.

She winced and clenched her stomach as she sat down. Before I could react, Chen was already above her making sure she was okay. Once he sat back down she looked at me with an expression that was unreadable.

"Okay, Kai, the spotlight is on you." She said in a sarcastic tone. I felt offended by this, but got over it. All I wanted to do was tell her what happened.

"After the shooting, Kyungsoo said that he needed something from the apartment. I didn't think anything of it and I was too shocked to say no. Once we got to the hotel he shut the door behind me and looked at me with hungry eyes. I was too confused and shocked to react when he came at me. I wanted to push him away, but I let in. I had given up on trying at that point and I let him kiss me. The moment Chanyeol opened the door I snapped back into reality. I pushed Kyungsoo away. I wanted to explain, but I couldn't. The words just wouldn't come out. I got in the car with Chanyeol and D.O. and rode to the hospital. I wanted to think nothing had happened, but I couldn't. The moment Sarah came at me I felt the wave of guilt. I was so scared to see your face after what she had said. Once I saw the look on your face I couldn't help but cry. Once we left I tried looking back but you were turned away. Once we got to the hotel I was watching Chen as he was talking to Xiumin. Then he started to yell. What he said made me realize how wrong it was for us to leave like that. I started crying again. I couldn't help it. I wanted to explain to you and I wanted you to understand. I had always had feelings for Kyungsoo, but I would have never willingly done that to you. Never would I have even thought about it. And the problem is that I can't bring myself to be mad at Kyungsoo, so I've been taking my anger out on myself." I said letting it all out. There were tears rolling down my cheeks and tears forming in Arabelle's eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Arabelle." I said. She nodded her head and said that she understood. She seemed to be completely genuine which made me feel so much better.