Chapter Twenty Eight: Arabelle's pov

He said that he didn't expect me to understand. But I understood fully. I could tell that he really didn't mean to do what he did. I was Kyungsoo's fault, but I was so fed up with being mad at people that I didn't even care at this point. I just nodded not knowing what to say.

"I understand." Was the only thing I could think to say. He seemed to calm down after I said that. I could feel the awkward tension in the room going away. I relaxed and Chen put a hand on my thigh.

"I don't know if I should stay. I only came because I felt the strong need to tell you in person." Kai said.

"How about we get them all to come back?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded my head in full agreement. Chanyeol called the other boys as Kai went downstairs and bought the apartment back.

I went to my room and laid in my bed. I hadn't slept for at least a whole day while waiting for the three boys to get here.

Chen walked into the room and his eyes looked hungry. I looked at him with a glance telling him to calm his lust. I just needed sleep and nothing else at that point. I could see the hunger leaving his eyes and it was replaced with sympathy. He came over to me and kissed my forehead. He pulled the blanket over my shoulders and I winced a bit because my stomach started to hurt.

He wrapped his warm hands around my face. He cupped my cheeks in his soft hands and his lips collided with my forehead. As much as I wanted him to kiss my lips, the sweet act made me feel warm. I smiled through the pain in my stomach. He placed a hand on my stomach. His touch was gentle and sweet.

"Do you want me to help you change your bandages?" He asked brushing my hair out of my eyes. I nodded and he helped me sit up.

Chen slowly eased my shirt from my torso and unwrapped my bandages. He pulled the fresh bandages off of my side table and set them next to my thighs. He pulled the medical tape off of my wound and I quietly winced. He clutched my thigh making me feel safer somehow.

He took a small towel and began to carefully clean my wound. I winced again as he brushed the towel over my stitches.

"I'm sorry, precious." He said making chills go up my spine. His voice was so soft and sweet. He cupped my face with his warm hands I sank into them. Once he let go of my face, he rewrapped my stomach and helped me ease my shirt over my shoulders.

Chen helped me lie down and covered me once more. Once again he kissed my forehead with his soft, plump lips and said goodnight. I fell asleep not long after he turned the lights out.