Chapter Five: Invitation

When I woke up, I was greeted by silence. I was kind of sad because I wanted to wake up to the amazing, angelic, heavenly voices next door. I really missed Exo after yesterday. I really missed Kai after yesterday.

I felt like after yesterday, I couldn't say "bias", or "favorite" anymore. It just didn't seem right. I pretty sure you don't call your bestfriend your "bias" out of your whole squad. I don't think you wouldn't call them your "favorite" either.

I mean I know that they aren't my friends, but after yesterday, it didn't feel right.

I got out of bed and got dressed in a nicer outfit than usual. I did this just in case I were to see anyone from EXO again today. When I opened my closet I saw my bridesmaid dress.

This dress was from when my best friend, Sarah, got married. I was her maid of honor so I got a really nice dress. Sarah and her husband, Corey, had met in 7th grade and started dating in 8th grade. They have been together since.

I hadn't talked to Sarah in since her wedding last year though. She moved away with husband after the marriage. Sarah was the one who got me into EXO, and I realized that I hadn't told her about yesterday yet.

I pulled my ticket out of the side table drawer and noticed that there were two tickets, not one. I started to get really excited and hyper. I jumped over my bed and grabbed my phone. I jumped on my bed and called Sarah. I was jumping on my bed like a child while on the phone with her.

"Oh my gosh Sarah you won't believe what happened yesterday! I met EXO! They moved in next to me and I got two tickets to their concert! You need to come down here, now!" I said in one breath.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, Ari. Are you drunk, or high?" She asked not believing me.

"Yes! I mean no. I'm not drunk or high, Sarah. It really happened. Their concert is in one day and I need you to pack because you are flying down here and coming with me." I demanded falling onto my butt and bouncing off of the bed.

"Is this just your way of getting me to come down there." She asked.

"No, Sarah. I'm being serious." I said.

"Than send me proof." She said.

"I can't I don't have pictures. You know I don't like invading people's privacy without their consent." I retorted.

"Ugh. You are so boring. I'm packing now. Corey, honey, can you buy me a plane ticket." She asked Corey as she hung up. I'm guessing he said yes because about an hour later she called me again telling me that she was on her way to the airport.