Chapter Seventeen: Chen's pov

Everyone left the hospital like nothing had happened. I didn't know what to do because my best friend had just been shot and my other bestfriend just cheated on a girl. I didn't know if I should help her, or help him.

I was actually kind of hurt when I found out that she liked Kai. When I heard her voice and saw her face I really liked her. Then I started to hate Kai for what he did to her. I gave my phone number to Kai so she could use it if she needed.

Once we got to the apartment building I looked at Ari's door and felt really bad. I turned to Xiumin and started letting my feelings out.

"Should we have just left her there. She just got shot and cheated on and we just left. All of her dreams came true in a matter of three days but were crush in three minutes. How could we just pack up and leave without even saying bye. I feel so bad. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should be mad at Kai, or if I should just forget about her and continue on with my life?" I said to Xiumin.

"I do feel bad, but losing a best friend over a girl you met three days isn't worth it." Xiumin said.

"So you're saying what Kai and D.O. did was okay? You think they can just go around and cheat on people and we aren't supposed to care? She was the most respectful fan I have met in my life. She has been amazing and in a matter of three minutes she was gone just like that. Are we really like that? We just leave people like that? I mean Arabelle's bias cheated on her. How would you feel if someone cheated on you like that?" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell, but when I looked at Kai his eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"You're saying that to the wrong person, but it's too late now. Because we just picked up and left." I said walking into the room and picking up a piece of paper and a marker, then walking out.

I walked to the lobby and wrote short letter to Ari and slid it under her door.

I wrote my number and I told her everything I told Xiumin. I felt so bad and didn't know what to do so I left her a letter and walked out with everyone else.