Chapter Seven: Meeting EXO Part Two

I woke Sarah up by screaming while hitting the brakes in the parking lot. She screamed and shot up. She looked at me with the most dangerous glare ever. If glares could kill I would be a pile of dust. So instead of her killing me with her glare, she slapping the living soul out of my body. Then started laughing. I parked the car and helped Sarah get her stuff up to my room.

She wanted to see around my apartment building, which was very pretty. Not only were the apartments huge, the building was beautiful. So, I walked her around the halls.

Me and Sarah were walking through the lobby when I felt an arm creep around my shoulder. I went to turn my head when someone kissed me on the cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I saw sarah crinkle to the floor in an excited shriek.

I pushed away from the person holding me and turned to look at them. It was Kai and Sarah was freaking out. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Her bias was Baekhyun and when she saw him she fainted. I caught her before she hit the floor and she woke up again.

"You weren't joking were you?" She said. Baekhyun came over and put an arm on her shoulder. I looked at Sehun who started to look jealous.

"Baekhyun, you're making Sehun jealous." I said with a sly smile. Once again both Sehun and Baekhyun's faces got bright red and Baekhyun lifted his arm off of Sarah. She looked at Sehun and giggled.

"Awww! The ship is real!" She said. She was like me and shipped Sebaek, so she had an alternate bias as well. If you couldn't tell already, Kai was my alternate bias. Sarah's alternate bias was Chanyeol. I looked at Kai and pulled a half smile while brushing my hair out of my face. I looked down at the floor and sarah put her arm around my shoulder and said, "Should we go back to the rooms now?"

We all nodded our heads and Sarah and I went to start walking to my room when Tao grabbed Sarah's hand and Luhan grabbed my and pulled us into their room.